Profile for D. P. Morgan > Reviews

Content by D. P. Morgan

D. P. Morgan (Epsom, Surrey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ADMI GTX 1070 GAMING PC VR Ready Gaming Desktop Computer: Intel Core i7 6700K Skylake Quad Core Overclocked 4.5GHz Turbo CPU / Corsair H45 Liquid CPU Cooler / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Card / 32GB 3000MHz DDR4 RAM / 240GB Solid State Drive / 650W PSU Bronze Rated / HD Audio / USB 3.0 / HDMI/4K Ultra HD Support / VR / Oculus Support / NZXT H440 2015 White Gaming Case / Pre-Installed with Windows 10
Offered by ADMI Limited UK
Price: £1,449.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy and very quiet - too quiet - I need to get HDMI working properly., 5 Oct. 2016
Firstly, thanks to guys who told me it would be Windows 10 Professional - It is.
Some of the thumbscrews are a little stiff- apply screwdriver or kitchen knife. I added an SSD and a HDD taken from my Mac and I need to get some info off them. May have to try some other way. I was amazed how quiet it was considering six large fans. So far speed and smoothness have been very good. I'm taking my time on setting up. I want to make sure I'm as organised as I can be. One disappointment and it's probably configuration issue. I bought a Samsung 27 inch curved monitor and connect by HDMI. Not getting sound and can't see HDMI as an audio source. I shall keep trying on that.

I now have this thing of beauty on my desk and don't really want to hide it behind the monitor.

Nido Milk Powder 1.8 kg
Nido Milk Powder 1.8 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost instant cheese from powdered milk., 27 May 2016
This review is from: Nido Milk Powder 1.8 kg (Grocery)
Easy to mix powdered milk for cheesemaking. Fresh milk may be better but with little room this is more convenient and produces great curds.

Cheese Making Kit - Mozzarella and Ricotta - make your own Italian Soft Cheese
Cheese Making Kit - Mozzarella and Ricotta - make your own Italian Soft Cheese
Offered by Cheese Monkey Kits

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheeses that please - great to make at home, 27 May 2016
Going for the Ricotta first as it appears the easiest. Aim to try the Mozzarella next but need to learn how.

Organic Whole Milk Powder 500g
Organic Whole Milk Powder 500g
Offered by Buy Whole Foods Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely good enough for cheese., 27 May 2016
Easy to use to make home made cheese

Special Ingredients Citric Acid Powder 250g Premium Quality
Special Ingredients Citric Acid Powder 250g Premium Quality
Offered by SPECIAL INGREDIENTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential for cheese making, 27 May 2016
I use for my cheese making. Manageable and helps me to produce some excellent cheeses

Paulaner Munich Beer Mini Keg, 5 L
Paulaner Munich Beer Mini Keg, 5 L

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for parties and BBQs, 27 May 2016
Went down well. Excellent for parties and BBQs.

Virtue's Reward (A Poor Man at the Gate Series, Book 11)
Virtue's Reward (A Poor Man at the Gate Series, Book 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 May 2016
I have now read the whole series as far as it has been published. Looking forward to next release.

32 PCS Chair/Table Leg Pad Furniture Knit Socks Floor Protector,E
32 PCS Chair/Table Leg Pad Furniture Knit Socks Floor Protector,E
Offered by Blancho Bedding UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Protection for wooden floors, 27 May 2016
Absolutely essential to protect my beautiful wooden floors. Easy to fit and now we need not scratch the floor.

Bristol Beer Factory Milk Stout, 6 x 500 ml
Bristol Beer Factory Milk Stout, 6 x 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars A bottle of memories., 27 May 2016
For those that remember the 3 old ladies in the snug of the Rovers Return driving their halves of milk stout. I always wondered what exactly milk stout was. Turns out it's a very pleasant bottle of stout without the bitterness of Guinness. Very smooth and well worth the wait. I'm sure Ena would have loved it.

K-Fee Espresto Cappuccino, Espresso, Coffee, Arabica, Set of 6, 6 x 16 Capsules, 48 servings
Offered by Wonderman Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars C'mon smell the coffee., 27 May 2016
One way to keep my wife happy is to ensure she has an adequate supply of really good coffee. This is great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3