Profile for Denise > Reviews

Denise (Cumbria)

Catit Wide Scratching Board with Catnip
Catit Wide Scratching Board with Catnip

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats Love it, 7 April 2013
My cats love the scratching box. I have two in my house (downstairs) and they all (3 cats) use them.

Jelly Belly Gift Box 20 Assorted Flavours 250 g
Jelly Belly Gift Box 20 Assorted Flavours 250 g
Offered by Queen's Coffee

3.0 out of 5 stars Yum Yum - wish there was more, 7 April 2013
I bought these for my boyfriend at Christmas. He loves the Jelly Belly Beans and they were gone within a couple of days. Wish there was more in the box for your money.

Tomb Raider (PS3)
Tomb Raider (PS3)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Tomb Raider (PS3) (Video Game)
I have been a fan of tomb raider since 1996 (when tomb raider 1 was released and I was 15 years old). I bought this tomb raider game and WOW I was blown away, the graphics, the movement of the characters, even then dialogue was fitting to being ship wrecked (some swearing which I am sure everyone would swear a little being put in that situation). It was like watching a film, Lara's first kill was emotional and you felt for her being in that situation trying to survive. As you progress through the game Lara's skills increase and you can upgrade weapons to make them more powerful.

On the first day I got the game must have almost completed half of it (although I had not collected all the relics, documents etc). I was hooked!! I slowed down on purpose as I wanted the game to last, last night I finished it and I do hope they make another one. Loved it Loved it Loved it!!

Expense Manager
Expense Manager

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Expense Manager (App)
Just what I needed to keep track of my monthly budget. Easy to use, perfect for my needs and helps me keep track of my budget.

Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Deep Frying Pan - 30 cm, Black
Le Creuset Toughened Non-Stick Deep Frying Pan - 30 cm, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pan I have bought, 4 Mar. 2013
I decided to treat myself to my first Le Creuset frying pan recently. Cooking in it is a joy I love it and I can not wait to treat myself again and buy some more Le Creuset items. I read the reviews about the non stick coating being scratched and the pan comes with a care guide which I have followed and my pan is in the same excellent condition as it was when I opened the box. I can not fault it.