Profile for Irina Iordache > Reviews

Neem Face Pack / Mask 75 ml - Himalaya
Neem Face Pack / Mask 75 ml - Himalaya
Offered by weareone8492

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 1 Nov. 2014
Very good product, fast shipping and great seller. I recommend!

NIX 18.5 inch Hi-Res Digital Photo Frame, with Motion Sensor, 4GB USB Memory, Photo, Video & Music - X18B
Offered by CT

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive customer service and a snazzy frame!, 4 Nov. 2013
After experiencing troubles with the frame (see below for my first review), the customer service at NIX contacted me almost immediately offering what I can only describe as a brilliant offer. While explicitly making it clear that they do not want the faulty frame back, they sent me a brand new one, free of charge. Thank you for this!

As for the frame, I got it for a 3 week-long art exhibition to display a video (btw, the sounds is amazing, I completely wasn't expecting such a high volume!) One of the most brilliant qualities of the frame I think is the motion sensor which allows me to keep my work up for the whole duration of the exhibition without worrying: the frame automatically turns off after a set time (you can adjust that according to your preferences) of not sensing any movement and then immediately turns back on again when someone is in its vicinity. The motion sensor works like a charm (it's very sensitive, which is a great PLUS).

The colors are good (you can adjust contrast, brightness, saturation etc) and the frame itself looks very sleek. (PLUS)I've had several people commenting about how nice it looks and I agree, it's a very elegant piece of equipment.

I can now say that I'm a happy customer! :) Thanks again for your generous gift, NIX!

-----------------
Original review
(I'll start off by saying that the frame is mediocre (in regards to the screen quality) and continue by adding that it's missing one pixel in the left middle side of the screen and a CLUTTER of pixels about 3 cm wide near the bottom. For the price, this is completely unacceptable and unfortunately I cannot send it back due to practical reasons (I need it for the next 3 weeks for a presentation and it is too late to get another one).
I'm so sad about this purchase)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2013 9:14 AM GMT