Profile for susanm > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Early Morning Strangers
Early Morning Strangers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab album, 24 May 2016
I have been a big fan of Barry Manilow since 1975 and seen every uk concert plus many in Europe, and the USA. I have all of his albums, but I am buying them all again, to ke in a pristine condition. They arrived very well packed and came quickly.

The Essential Barry Manilow
The Essential Barry Manilow

5.0 out of 5 stars and listening to beautiful music stops me panicing, 18 May 2016
I down loaded this to my iPad, and listen to it each night until I fall asleep. I have to wear a cpap mask to sleep, and listening to beautiful music stops me panicing, at the strangeness of her mask.

The Greatest Songs Of The Eighties
The Greatest Songs Of The Eighties
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars You can't beat a bit of Barry.. Arrived ..., 18 May 2016
You can't beat a bit of Barry.. Arrived quickly, and well packed. I already have all the Barry Manilow cd's, buying again for the car.

No Rinse Waterless Shampoo Caps - PACK OF 3
No Rinse Waterless Shampoo Caps - PACK OF 3
Offered by Care Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 May 2016
Great for bed bound hair washing.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat 13.3ml
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti Chip Top Coat 13.3ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 May 2016
Fantastic makes nail varnish look sleek and shines, and dries real quick.

Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish, Blue Eyed Girl
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish, Blue Eyed Girl
Offered by BrightRetail2

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 May 2016
Fantastic colour looks great on, my best ever nail varnish buy.

6 Rolls Of 2ply Blue Centrefeed Blue Paper Tissue Paper Rolls Brand New
6 Rolls Of 2ply Blue Centrefeed Blue Paper Tissue Paper Rolls Brand New
Offered by Ideal 365 Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I would prefer a good quality paper towel that is soft and absorbent, 16 May 2016
My husband loves these blue rolls, as he has to do everything as I am at the moment bed bound, and he uses it as kitchen towel. I however would not use it is rough and too thick. I would prefer a good quality paper towel that is soft and absorbent.

Avon Nail Experts Nail Enamel Corrector Pen
Avon Nail Experts Nail Enamel Corrector Pen
Offered by Printer Shop Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, for those times when you miss the ..., 16 May 2016
Very handy, for those times when you miss the nail and get the finger, removes the varnish on finger without having to take the whole lot off and start again

12 x Collection 2000 Colour Lash Mascara | Electric Blue | RRP £60 | Wholesale Job Lot

4.0 out of 5 stars One on its own would be perfect lovely, 16 May 2016
Cancelled order as I didn't realise it was a pack of 12. One on its own would be perfect lovely colour

Unity Cosmetics Eyeshadow cobalt (refill), hypoallergenic, paraben free and fragrance free
Offered by Unity Cosmetics