Profile for Frances > Reviews

Purple peach sticker sheet - paints artists painting and brushes
Purple peach sticker sheet - paints artists painting and brushes
Offered by personalisedgoods4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 May 2015
Amazing stickers! Endless compliments from other teachers and outstanding value for money.

Planet Waves Medium Abalone Celluloid Guitar Picks (Pack of 10)
Planet Waves Medium Abalone Celluloid Guitar Picks (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality picks at a good price, 6 May 2015
Good quality picks at a good price. Paired with another excitingly patterned guitar pick, they made lovely prizes in our music raffle!

Brabantia Large Laundry Bin with Wooden Lid, 50 L - Fingerprint Proof Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant laundry bin, 6 May 2015
Absolutely brilliant laundry bin! We have received endless compliments on it (although just a laundry bin!) - stylish, 'stand out', excellent quality - and everyone seems keen to get one so that's promising. It was delivered in perfect condition. We like the design and the fabric inner bag, which keeps the washing from smelling. A stylish addition to our new home.

JETech® Gold Apple iPad Mini and the New iPad Mini 2 with Retina Display (2nd Generation) Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (Matte Yellow)

3.0 out of 5 stars All that is gold..., 14 Jun. 2014
I love the colour of this, the main reason for purchase. The fabric feel is lovely but will get dirty and is not as sturdy as the Amazon bestseller I'm afraid... If using in its simplest form, I.e. not intending to stand it up, you will find this just fine.

Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black
Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars These are superior, 14 Jun. 2014
I have had so many pairs of headphones but none match the quality of these. I stumbled across my old Creative MP3 player and remembered the excellent sound quality and durability of the headphones, which I unfortunately lost. I believe these are identical and I have been delighted by the good fit (3 sizes of ear bud in the pack) and expensive feel. Go on - try them; they are excellent!

5 Star Zebra Paperclips Length 28mm Assorted [Pack of 150]
5 Star Zebra Paperclips Length 28mm Assorted [Pack of 150]

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain!, 14 Jun. 2014
The children I teach love these vivid, sturdy paperclips! They are well made and arrived quickly. You receive a variety of all the colours seen.

The Best of Rose Elliot: The Ultimate Vegetarian Collection
The Best of Rose Elliot: The Ultimate Vegetarian Collection
by Rose Elliot

5.0 out of 5 stars What a gift!, 14 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my boss, a keen cook who enjoys good food. The recipes are inspiring and the book is beautifully presented, enticing photographs supporting easy to follow methods. I think I'll get another copy - this looks too good to miss, even though not vegetarians in our household...!

Modern Family - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Modern Family - Season 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ed O'Neill

5.0 out of 5 stars I was sceptical..., 14 Jun. 2014
... but this is hilarious. Give it an episode or two and you'll love it! Great value box set in perfect condition.

PaperMate S0916420 PM 300 Gel Pen, Medium Tip 1.0 mm - Gold Silver, Pack of 2
PaperMate S0916420 PM 300 Gel Pen, Medium Tip 1.0 mm - Gold Silver, Pack of 2
Offered by Ever After Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny!, 14 Jun. 2014
These pens are super! They draw a strong line, no annoying 'fade out' mid illustration like you get with cheap imitations. I had to wait ages for these but I'm not surprised they sold out so quickly at this price.

Music (Dk)
Music (Dk)
by DK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!!!, 14 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Music (Dk) (Hardcover)
I had no idea what to expect but am so happy I went ahead and bought this. It is the perfect award for a school leaver; the illustrations are superb, photographs bring the pages to life and this encyclopaedia of key moments in musical history is like no other. I must get myself a copy - it is weighty, impressive, full of enlightening history and visually spectacular. Worth every penny, even at full price!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3