Profile for Jb47 > Reviews

Multi Strand Real Leather Bracelet with Diamantes, Silver beads and a Pearl UK
Multi Strand Real Leather Bracelet with Diamantes, Silver beads and a Pearl UK
Offered by Fearne's Bag and Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted., 27 April 2017
Just what I was looking for. Very well made. Even better than I expected.

Les Misérables (Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UV Copy) [2012]
Les Misérables (Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Mar. 2016
I've always wanted this in blu ray.

Neotechs® Tassimo Revolving 6 Column 96 PC Coffee Pod T-DISC Capsule Holder Dispenser Chrome Bosch

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend., 14 Mar. 2016
Just as listed. Fast delivery. Would highly recommend.

Panasonic KX-TG6821EB Single DECT Cordless Telephone with Answer Machine
Panasonic KX-TG6821EB Single DECT Cordless Telephone with Answer Machine

3.0 out of 5 stars Panasonic phone., 19 Feb. 2016
I think that this phone would be fine for an older person it's very easy to use and well lit. I was replacing my Panasonic phone as the puppy had chewed the cables. Personally I felt it was a downgrade from my old phone but it was a very good price. Again I felt the Ringtones would suit an older person as they are all very mellow. If you need a good phone on a budget this is the phone for you.

Kenwood CO600 3-in-1 Can Opener with Knife Sharpener and Bottle Opener - 40 Watt

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 20 Oct. 2014
I find this brilliant as I am disabled & can't use conventional can openers. It looks good on my kitchen worktop & works well. Would recommend.

Intelex Cozy Plush Microwaveable Warmer Penguin
Intelex Cozy Plush Microwaveable Warmer Penguin

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 20 Oct. 2014
Fantastic product would highly recommend to anyone. My grandson suffered from nightmares but since he got this he sleeps well. He was told it was called Amazon penguin & it would keep him safe at night because he was very brave & traveled all the way from Amazon alone having lots of adventures along the way. He now won't slee without it. The heat & smell help him to drift of to sleep

Kipling Women's Alvar S Shoulder Bag - Black
Kipling Women's Alvar S Shoulder Bag - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag I knew it was a small bag ..., 20 Oct. 2014
I love this bag I knew it was a small bag but it's just what I need when going out to party's & funerals etc big enough to fit in what I need but small stylish & discreet. As I walk with a crutch it doesn't get in the way & is not heavy so it is ideal for me.

Kipling Women's Emoli Top-Handle Bag K15321B95 Tropic Pink C
Kipling Women's Emoli Top-Handle Bag K15321B95 Tropic Pink C

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 20 Oct. 2014
I love kippling bags & this one was just right. Its a good size but not to big. I Will be ordering it in the other coloured options as I lik it so much. Would definitely reccomend.

Jamie Oliver Cookware Range Slotted Turner, Stainless Steel and Nylon/Black
Jamie Oliver Cookware Range Slotted Turner, Stainless Steel and Nylon/Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 1 Jan. 2014
I am a Jaime product fan and have a lot of his items they are well designed well made. This is no exception as i need new kitchen implements i have been replacing them with Jamie's. I ordered from Amazon as they had next day delivery which was fantastic as I had just broken my old cheap fish slice.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 1 Jan. 2014
Hubby needed strong well fitting, comfy and waterproof work boots these are just what he needed. Fantastic quality. Good price and fast delivery.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3