Profile for Ailsa Roddie > Reviews

Eco Styler Curl and Wave Styling Gel 946 ml
Eco Styler Curl and Wave Styling Gel 946 ml
Offered by Beautyglobe

3.0 out of 5 stars Unsure!, 6 May 2017
I like it but I don't feel like it has the level of hold I hoped it would. My hair has a pretty weak curl pattern though. Maybe I'm using too much. I will keep trying different routines with it. Also, this is a massive tub which I had not appreciated! If it works for you then it would definitely be good value.

Monofilament Nylon Beading Wire Thread Extra Strong Clear Hanging 9kg Tensile Strength (0.45mm x 100m)
Offered by HaberCrafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 6 May 2017
Yup, this is good stuff. I actually bought it in order to make flip in hair extensions. It seems to work for that.

All Natural Vegan Dry Shampoo - Drop Dead Gorgeous Dry Shampoo Powder for Dark Hair Brunettes (67g)
Offered by HandmadeHeroes

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty much miraculous, 6 May 2017
I can't stand the aerosols so was looking for an alternative - and I believe that in this I have found the answer! I really recommend it. It genuinely makes my hair look and feel clean, I love the smell and it also gives my fine hair a lot more volume. Buy it.

Non Stop Inertia
Non Stop Inertia
by Ivor Southwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 19 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Non Stop Inertia (Paperback)
I have had my own suspicions along these lines and Southwood confirms that my increasing unease has a basis beyond my imagination. The book is short and to the point and provides excellent examples of the ideas it puts across. Its dry humour that had me laughing out loud again and again. If you can no longer bring yourself to declare with a straight face that you are "passionate about customer service", to consider all aspects of your life in terms of what they add your CV, to make yourself contactable at all times, to commute long hours as though it were nothing...this book may just help you put your finger on exactly why you feel like your dignity is being eroded.