Profile for MRS R A WRIGHT > Reviews

MRS R A WRIGHT

Sleepytime Owl My First ReadyBed - Toddler Airbed and Sleeping Bag in one
Sleepytime Owl My First ReadyBed - Toddler Airbed and Sleeping Bag in one

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect next stage, 4 Sept. 2015
My 18 month old son goes to my parents once or twice a week whilst I work. He normally falls asleep in the buggy but I felt he needed something more comfortable now he is getting bigger so thought I'd give this a go. My mum said he loved it so much that after his sleep he continued to lie in it and chill! Yes the material isn't the best as some reviews state, but mum just placed a sheet over it and used my son's own blanket. The most important thing is, my son was comfortable and slept.

MFC/MK-Doodle Magic My First Crayola Doodle Magic Accessory Pack
MFC/MK-Doodle Magic My First Crayola Doodle Magic Accessory Pack

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 24 Aug. 2015
Bought these to go with the set/board I got at airport for rip off price. Those colours didn't last longer than a month. These ones are very faint. Not really what you expect from Crayola!

Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack (White)
Official Microsoft Xbox 360 Rechargeable Battery Pack (White)

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 17 Sept. 2013
I ordered two of these batteries for my husband's birthday. Sadly I had to give them to him early to check as what I ordered was in packaging that you would get in a shop, and these were in pink bubble wrap with a sticker on saying used. I swear I was buying new - I wouldn't wanna look that cheap buying a used item for a birthday gift. I am so disappointed, especially as now they're selling used ones for half the price I paid for, and what I did pay is almost brand new price. My hubby has checked one out - luckily it works, but I don't know how long it lasts. Hopefully the other one works too. Will not be buying anything like this from this company again, and I would advice people to check a few times to see whether they are ordering new or used. Like I said I swear I ordered new - and if I didn't then they shouldn't miss lead customers with a picture of them in original real packaging.

Happily Ever After
Happily Ever After
by Faith Bleasdale

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing- Thank you, 22 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Happily Ever After (Paperback)
I have read all of Faith Bleasdale's books, and have loved all of them!

The highs and the lows of each character through their journey in each story is just capivating. Happily Ever After is a little different. Faith decided to open up her personal and private life for us all, and wow, what a life. The book starts with something every girl has had to deal with (not giving it away!) but then takes a different path that tests Faith to the very limit. This is a real life account of how a mother deals with being told her baby has Down's Syndrome. This book pulls on every emotion, happiness, sadness, anger and love. You can not read it without tissues.
I completely admire Faith as an author and mother for being so completely honest about the reality that she had to face in the early days, and how she has learnt to fight any challenges that come in her and her family's way. I know that she has found her "Happily ever after" and wish her and Xavier all the best for the future, and I'm sure it will be a fun filled one that they both deserve! Hopefully we get a part two, as would love an update on how life is treating them!
I would reccomend this to any mothers, granparents or expectant parents. Reading about an honest experience has taught me a lot and for that I say Thank you.