Profile for MS (Finland) > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Le Creuset Stoneware Grand Teapot, 1.3 L - Almond
Le Creuset Stoneware Grand Teapot, 1.3 L - Almond

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 30 Jan. 2014
I like it very much. Tea stays hot for at least Ĺ hour. And it's big enough for us and 2-3 guests. Very simple to clean up. Recommended.

Field Guide to MEDLINE: Making Searching Simple (Field Guide Series)
Field Guide to MEDLINE: Making Searching Simple (Field Guide Series)
by Christopher D. Stave

2.0 out of 5 stars No use for serious researcher, 30 Jan. 2014
Like "Medline: A Guide to Effective Searching in Pubmed And Other Interfaces" I bought this book was no use for me. Too little systematic information. It is very difficult to find any good book on systematic search on Medline. This one did not help.

Medline: A Guide to Effective Searching in Pubmed And Other Interfaces
Medline: A Guide to Effective Searching in Pubmed And Other Interfaces
by Brian S. Katcher

2.0 out of 5 stars No use for serious researcher, 30 Jan. 2014
In my opinion, no use for serious researcher. You can get more information directly from PubMed, Embase etc. support pages.

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor and 11 Blades
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razor and 11 Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, 30 Jan. 2014
Good price and good quality. You get what you paid for. Much less expensive than one I can find from a store. Well-packed. Recommended.

Accessotech USB Data Sync Charger for Apple iPod Shuffle 1st 2nd Gen Generation Dock 1G 2G
Offered by SellerVision

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work with iPod, 30 Jan. 2014
What else can I say? It did not work. I sent it back. Maybe I have to buy an Apple product even if it much more expensive.

Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics
Discovering Statistics Using IBM SPSS Statistics
by Andy Field

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 22 Jun. 2013
I enjoyed the book. The language is very nice and the book covers almost every aspect of SPSS I need for my research. I'm MD and PhD (20 articles as a first author). The book is highly recommended both for beginners and for advanced users. Good job, Andy!

Primer of Biostatistics
Primer of Biostatistics
by Stanton A. Glantz

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 23 Feb. 2013
I read it in bed. I read in at work. I read it on a plane. Very stylish writing. Maybe not to complex for statistician but more than enough for me (MD, PhD). Many statistical mambo-jumbos become clear in a few week :-). What else you can wish?

The Essential Guide to Effect Sizes: Statistical Power, Meta-Analysis, and the Interpretation of Research Results
by Paul D. Ellis

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 23 Feb. 2013
I cannot agree with some review on this book which said that it is just for beginner. I think it is brilliant for everyone who wants to conduct meta-analysis. It is true that you have also to have another book for statistical reference but this book is a very easy way to start thinking meta-analytically. I purchased this book in paper and in Kindle versions. Using this book and "Introduction to Meta Analysis (Statistics in Practice)" by Michael Borenstein I was able to write 3(!) meta-analysis during 2 weeks. So, highly recommended!

eKit 4-in-1 Connection Kit with Samsung 30 Pin Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7/Tab 8.9/Tab 10.1 and Tab 2 7.0/Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Note 10.1 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 24 Dec. 2012
I had my doubts about this kit, but everything works perfectly. I used it with a 16GB microSDHC and memory stcik (FAT32) without problems.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 26 Sept. 2012
There is nothing to complain about. Good product and fast delivery. I have used Pasha before, so no surprise I like it. The scent is classic.

Page: 1 | 2