Profile for Verthandi > Reviews

Content by Verthandi

Verthandi

Natures Answer For Cancer
Natures Answer For Cancer

2.0 out of 5 stars Rick Simpson has an obvious dislike for organised healthcare, 11 Nov. 2013
I bought and started to read this book hoping for useful information, I have a GBM4 and was looking for a way to help my situation.

All I can say is the image the book gives is that Rick Simpson has an obvious dislike for organised healthcare and doctors in general. This is a shame as it make Rick look bitter and vindictive.

Could have been a good read but I stopped after chapter 3, I couldn't take the nasty words said about healthcare professionals.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2016 12:04 PM GMT

5 Tales of Change: How People Have Wrestled with Change and Won
5 Tales of Change: How People Have Wrestled with Change and Won
by Anthony Greenfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous and insightful, 15 Sept. 2012
Although I purchased this book from another outlet, I wanted to write a review here.

The stories are short, well written and easy to read. They explain about change within a business and around people in a gentle yet obvious way. It demonstrates just how important change management is within a business and especially if you are running any kind of project or transformation activity.

I am a Change Manager and I LOVE this little book. It will live on my desk and be highly recommended.

AGILE Project Management for Busy Managers
AGILE Project Management for Busy Managers

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Sept. 2012
Small easy to read book with excellent descriptions of Agile and how it links with Lean and Outcome or Results Based Accountability.
I bought it to research Agile and Scrum before I went on a course and it has helped immensely.

Scrum: a Breathtakingly Brief and Agile Introduction
Scrum: a Breathtakingly Brief and Agile Introduction

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Sept. 2012
Small easy to read book with excellent descriptions of Scrum.