Profile for Mrs. X. Li > Reviews

Content by Mrs. X. Li

Mrs. X. Li "Jamie" (Stockport, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
Alpha Bugs: A Pop-Up Alphabet
Alpha Bugs: A Pop-Up Alphabet
by David A Carter

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit boring, 16 Mar. 2012
My friend recommended this book but I found it a little bit boring. My daughter (2 and 10 months) loves to see the bugs, but I think it is a 4 star for both her and me.

OVER DOOR SHOE RACK
OVER DOOR SHOE RACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, good value., 16 Mar. 2012
This review is from: OVER DOOR SHOE RACK
I could see there was similar product to this but cost double or triple of this one. If you only want a shoes rack which is hidden somewhere, I think this one is good enough. After I bought it, I was worrying that, the product might appear and look really cheap, or the quality would be bad. But it is pretty good and strong, easy to put together. The only problem for us is, it is really design to be hang on a door. There was no way we could hang it on the wall. But luckily I got an engineer husband who drilled a hole on each metal piece and we fitted on the wall. So if you want to fit it on the wall and you will have to have a rod on the wall to hang it on, or be able to drill holes on metal.

Winnie the Witch 6-in-1 Collection
Winnie the Witch 6-in-1 Collection
by Valerie Thomas

5.0 out of 5 stars Fatastic book., 16 Mar. 2012
My daughter is 2 years and 10 months old. She loves this book. After I read it to her twice she started to read by herself, I heard her murmuring alone that the cat has pink tails, green eyes...It is a lovely book. The story is funny and it is easy for her to understand. If you are not sure of getting this collection, I can recommend that, the first story about Winnie's black house is the best.

Zog
Zog
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2.5 year old daughter loves it, 1 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Zog (Paperback)
My daughter loves this book and sometimes she read it to me. She doesn't remember all the words but she loves the story I think. Great book.

Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness
Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness
by Suzanne Somers

2.0 out of 5 stars A little boring, 15 Oct. 2011
A lot of ideas about how to keep a healthy life. But most of them don't suit normal people. You need to have private doctor to give you good hormones supplement and you need to pay a lot of money to get sheep foetus cell injection (sorry I am not sure about the original word). It is not suitable for me anyway, as I can only afford NHS. I did get a lot of ideas about what healthy food I should eat, red wine, tumeric, and etc. And I can do yoga or walk a lot. But these contents can be written in one page.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2012 11:52 AM GMT

123 Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (First Sticker Books)
123 Sticker Book (Usborne Sticker Books) (First Sticker Books)
by Sam Taplin

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 15 Oct. 2011
My daughter loved this book. She had hours of fun out of it. But I don't think you can really re-use those stickers. They are good quality, but they are just stickers, when you take them off, they are not as sticky as a virgin one any more.

Babyway Travel Potty
Babyway Travel Potty

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 14 Oct. 2011
My daughter is 2 and half and she had potty training easily and quickly. However, it is still a bit scary for her to use the adult loo. So we got this travel potty for her. It is just 2 rings put together. The child can sit on it. You must use a bag to hold the liquid. It is small enough to put in the changing bag, and it is easy to put together. So it is very handy and useful. However, I found the potty liners are very over-priced. 10 liners cost a few pounds, and they are just 10 plastic bags with piece of foams in it. The foam doesn't stick to the bag, doesn't absorb all the liquid either. You can just use your own bag and put some tissue in it, might work better than these liners. Anyway, good travel potty, but be careful with the bags, only buy one bag and see what they are like yourself if you are really curious.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 13, 2012 10:25 PM BST

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Very over priced, 14 Oct. 2011
They are just plastic bags with a piece foam in it. The foam is not even sticked to the bag. If you buy your own bag and put some tissue in it, might work better than this. I read other people's review and paid about 10 poun ds for 30 plastic bags. Well, easy to use as they are ready, I only need to put them in my changing bag. But as plastic bags they are really over priced.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2011 3:38 PM GMT

The Very Dizzy Dinosaur (Peek-a-boo Pop-ups)
The Very Dizzy Dinosaur (Peek-a-boo Pop-ups)
by Jack Tickle

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 year old loves it, 11 May 2011
My daughter loves this book. With a dynosaur jumps out every page, it is just so much fun to look at them. My daughter always opens the book and look at the dynosaur herself, makes the roar noise and tries to put her fingers in the dynosaur's mouth. Lovely book, worth having one.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Book 1)
Diary of a Wimpy Kid (Book 1)
by Jeff Kinney

5.0 out of 5 stars Made me laugh a lot, 11 May 2011
It is easy to read, thought it should be more for a teenager? Probably I still have a taste of teenager, anyway, I enjoyed it and thinking of buying another one of the series already.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13