Profile for Sharon > Reviews

Sharon

Lying Unicorn Clock with Roses and Celtic Knotwork
Lying Unicorn Clock with Roses and Celtic Knotwork

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely present, 2 Sept. 2013
Lovely clock for the money bought as a present for a friend who loves unicorns, great value for money, bought one for myself.

X-Mini II 2nd Generation Capsule Speaker with 3.5mm Jack Compatible with iPhone/iPad/iPod/Smartphones/Tablets/MP3 Player/Laptop - Black
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Sept. 2013
Great little speaker bought for my ipod, for the price and size it's just the job for when I am travelling.

BLACK+DECKER KS890EK Scorpion Powered Handsaw with Kitbox, 400 W
BLACK+DECKER KS890EK Scorpion Powered Handsaw with Kitbox, 400 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat little work saw, 8 April 2013
Great little electric saw, bought it for our workshop for sawing pallets and making firewood, ideal for those little jobs

I Can Do It: How To Use Affirmations To Change Your Life (Louise L. Hay Subliminal Mastery)
by Louise Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars You can do it, 15 Jan. 2013
Comes with cd which I keep in the car for my journey to and from work. The book is good to read at home. The affirmations are easy to remember. What can I say if you want to bring more happiness and positivity into your life they buy this.

Mary, Queen of Angels Oracle Cards
Mary, Queen of Angels Oracle Cards
by Doreen Virtue PhD
Edition: Cards

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disapponting, 15 Jan. 2013
Having bought a lot of Doreen Virtue's cards and being a angel card reader certified by Doreen these are a little disappointing, the cards themselves seem drab and unexciting and not inspiring, don't let this put you off if you are drawn to buy them though as it maybe that I am not meant to work with these cards, as sometimes I find I buy cards and crystals that turn out to be a present for someone else months in advance.

Daily Guidance From Your Angels: 365 Angelic Messages To Soothe, Heal, And Open Your Heart
by Doreen Virtue PhD

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful inspirational and comforting book, 15 Jan. 2013
Beautiful inspirational and comforting book, however you choose to use it, one of the most beautiful books my husband has bought me. Whether you start at the beginning or choose to open a random page for the day ahead this daily guidance from your angels never fails to uplift you with a message from the angels, although I have had my own for over two years I know I will always use it and have now bought this beautiful book for my family and friends.