Profile for Dibble > Reviews

Content by Dibble

Dibble

KOVOT Spa Pillow - Turn Your Bath into a Spa Experience
KOVOT Spa Pillow - Turn Your Bath into a Spa Experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean, large, comfy and secure. Perfect for a relaxing bath!, 29 July 2016
This was much bigger than I was expecting but another look at the photos and it is true to size. Very comfortable, and waterproof - unlike the flannelette ones which eventually go mouldy. As for the suckers becoming detached use common sense - they are strong sucker to keep it in place, therefore when removing it just put a fingernail under each sucker to release the seal, rather than using brute force to yank them all of at once. Simples.

Pack of 6 - Premium Quality Latte Spoons - Long Handle Stainless Steel Spoon - Ideal For Tassimo Coffee Cafe Latte, Espresso, Hot Chocolate, Hot Drinks, Dessert & Ice Cream Sundae - Presented by Kitchen Stars
Offered by ShopMazo

3.0 out of 5 stars Not "premium" but good for the price., 29 July 2016
Not exactly premium quality - small (ie safe) shards of metal on the spoon head. The whole thing is simply pressed metal. Seems quite cheap quality but then it was a cheap product! Does the job perfectly well, but hardly "premium".

A5 [4 Pack] x Personalised Wheelie Bin Sticker / Vinyl Labels with House Number & Street Name
Offered by Stickerzilla

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 July 2016
Received 4 stickers, which stuck to the bins with ease and have remained firmly stuck for two weeks now with no signs of peeling off. They are of a high quality with very clear writing - a large number and the road name underneath. Very pleased.

Key Covers Plastic Assorted (Pack of 7) (U-G0211)
Key Covers Plastic Assorted (Pack of 7) (U-G0211)
Offered by Rocking Party (UK seller & shipper)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap but does the job., 4 July 2016
Scheduled to arrive 4th -7th July 2016, arrived on the 4th.
Arrived in an envelope which fitted through the letterbox, and seven key toppers were wrapped in a clear cellophane bag. I received 2x yellow and 1 each of blue, black, white, red and green.
They'll do the job perfectly. I can't see them lasting an eternity, but at this price I'd happily just buy some more!

Synthetic Leather Smartphone Sleeve for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 by Dockem - Ultra Slim Professional Executive Synthetic Leather Pouch Case (Dark Brown)
Offered by Dockem EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 13 Mar. 2015
It does the job. It's not leather, but this is as stated. It is very soft, with a lovely smooth, soft inner which won't scratch the phone. The product does feel cheap, but then again it is! The size (for a Note 4) is perfect, and the phone is easily accessible. There is nothing to complain about, and will do the job of protecting the phone until I find a permanent cover.

EyeCatchClothing - Stella Box Pleat Button Ladies Short Skirt Size 12
EyeCatchClothing - Stella Box Pleat Button Ladies Short Skirt Size 12
Offered by EyeCatchShoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skirt, 5 July 2012
I was initially a little worried when I ordered this item - the decription stated black, but the picture definitely looked more brown. The product was as described (black), and I am very happy with it.
It is a very short skirt (just skims my bum), but it is very flattering. I am a size 12 and the size 12 fits perfectly - it just rests on my hips.
I would definitely recommend this product to anyone wanting a short, school-like skirt.

Postcards from Ladybird: 100 Classic Ladybird Covers in One Box
Postcards from Ladybird: 100 Classic Ladybird Covers in One Box
by Ladybird
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating!, 10 Mar. 2012
I originally bought the Puffin set of postcards, and easily whiled away an evening going through them. Then I wondered if Ladybird did a similar thing - and was very pleased to discover they did.
My mum used to read me the rhyming animal tales when I was small, and I have very fond memories about so many of these books.
I wanted the set in order to decorate the 'lid' of a coffee table, and with 100 front covers to choose from there was plenty of choice.
My only criticism (and this is only a personal choice) is that there weren't enough covers of the story books I know and love - there were plenty of the information/reference books (though admittedly the ones for kids - my mum obviously just wanted to shut me up for ten minutes with a story rather than educating me!). But this is a totally personal preference, and I'm sure many others would be more than happy with the selection.
Even so, the covers are all very colourful and entertaining. I will probably use the remainders for more 'projects' or simply to mail to friends.
Highly recommended.

Trick or Treat (Little Black Dress)
Trick or Treat (Little Black Dress)
by Sally Anne Morris
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Spellbinding!, 5 Aug. 2010
I love my chick-lit books and thought I'd give this one a bash as the synopsis sounded a bit different. The book was well written, with a few twists and turns to keep me guessing (you can't predict the end from the first page, which I liked). It's touching, funny and a great read. It even had me shedding a tear or two (though I won't say if it was through comedy or sadness - you'll have to read it to find out!). I'll definitely be buying her second book.