Profile for Chuck Bosch > Reviews

Content by Chuck Bosch

Chuck Bosch (Lincoln, UK.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mens Hi Visibility Two Tone Safety Quilted Bomber Jacket
Mens Hi Visibility Two Tone Safety Quilted Bomber Jacket
Offered by HS Distributors

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and comfortable, quality product., 1 April 2017
This is great, I'm so pleased. Keeps me warm and safe. I'm disabled and use a mobility scooter. Feel more confident wearing this high quality coat. I know I'll be seen. Highly recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2017 8:06 PM BST

The Alan Parsons Project	Tales Of Mystery and Imagination 40th Anniversary Edition
The Alan Parsons Project Tales Of Mystery and Imagination 40th Anniversary Edition

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent., 1 April 2017
Great to hear as a blu Ray audio.

Leeds United Royal Baseball Cap - Multi-Colour
Leeds United Royal Baseball Cap - Multi-Colour
Offered by Match Day Experience Online

5.0 out of 5 stars All Leeds aren't we!, 1 April 2017
Great cap, I have one and so does my grandson. Quality cap for the finest team in the known universe.

Naturea Grain Free Wet Dog Food Chicken With Tuna & Salmon x12 Boxes
Naturea Grain Free Wet Dog Food Chicken With Tuna & Salmon x12 Boxes

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality food., 1 April 2017
Excellent product, my dog loves this. It's not easy to find a wet food that is free of harmful additions but this product ticks all the boxes. My terrier gets so excited when I dish this up. I keep it in the fridge and typically give him four portions from the one box, in a day. The food smells lovely. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Yolococa Ionic Filter Handheld Shower Head
Yolococa Ionic Filter Handheld Shower Head
Offered by Yolococa-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars What a find., 13 Mar. 2017
Good old Amazon brought my attention to this product in one of their emails. I was immediately intrigued. I haven't been using it long enough to know whether or not I'll benefit from its claimed properties. However just as a shower head it is great, solid, well made and really inexpensive. I reckon if I bought this in a large hardware store I'd pay much, much more and consider it worth the money. I'm tempted to buy another soon, so that I have another ready, should I need one. Not only that but this would make a marvellous gift.

Naturea Grain Free Wet Dog Food Chicken With Turkey x12 Boxes
Naturea Grain Free Wet Dog Food Chicken With Turkey x12 Boxes

4.0 out of 5 stars Picture of product differed from written contents, 8 Mar. 2017
When I ordered this the box was blue and contained chicken with tuna and salmon. To be fair this is what was written in the title but I went with the box pictured. So I received chicken with turkey. To be fair, the pooch woofed it down.

Now We Have Light
Now We Have Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, can't stop playing., 2 Mar. 2017
This review is from: Now We Have Light (Audio CD)
I'm indebted to Spotify for finding these guys. Prog is my first love and I'm so impressed by the musicianship here. Wonderful, indeed quite beautiful. I hope they get more recognition and produce more memorable material. I'll probably buy all their CDs and if possible their live DVD.

Big Big Train - Stone and Steel [Blu-ray]
Big Big Train - Stone and Steel [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Big Big Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, a masterpiece, 13 Jan. 2017
The whole thing, from packaging to product is first class. I'm very new to these guys but am so impressed by their musicianship. The sound is awesome, this is the benchmark for how a blu Ray should look and sound. Believe me, I'm very fussy. My only gripe is two songs I love were not present, Swan Hunter and Seen Better Days. So melodic. Vocals outstanding. More please guys. You exude quality.

Alan Parsons Symphonic Project [Blu-ray]
Alan Parsons Symphonic Project [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Alan Parsons Symphonic Project

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 13 Jan. 2017
Normally I spend time reading reviews before purchase, clearly didn't read enough. I've never heard a worse blu Ray. I thought AP being who he is would ensure quality sound. As others have said, can't hear the drums. No volume to speak of. Lacks depth and bass. Waste of money I'm afraid!

Mercers Furniture Corona Corner TV Unit - Pine
Mercers Furniture Corona Corner TV Unit - Pine

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I finally purchased., 22 Dec. 2016
Received this recently having thought for many months about getting one. Dimensions are perfect for my needs. Read loads of reviews and only hesitated as I'm disabled and thought I'd struggle to assemble. Anyway I managed within about 3 hours. It wasn't difficult, took time because of my difficulties. So pleased I purchased as it's ideal. For info re others who may be considering, my tv is a 48" curved model and it sits splendidly on top. Key thing with these considerations is size of attached stand. I also managed to accommodate my highly precious audio video receiver on the top shelf, could have been made for it. Chose not to fit backing hard board as I have so many cables and speaker wires to connect to kit. All works though. The only gripe I have is the circular button like black trim pieces of which there are six. These are supposed to screw in but I'm still having difficulty with 3 of them? As this is relatively minor I still feel 5 stars warranted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3