Profile for Mr. Paul R. Holloway > Reviews

Content by Mr. Paul R. Ho...

Mr. Paul R. Holloway "cartama" (uk)

STAR N9770 - 5.08 inch MTK6577 1.2GHz dual core CPU android 4.0.4 ICE CREAM SANDWICH 3G smartphone dual sim 5MP camera WIFI GPS, new google play store and flash player supported, with flip case (black, white)

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant, 2 Dec. 2012
Received my phone well in advance of the expected date. The phone does exactly what it says it does and was really easy to set up even for a novice like me.

Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD]
Rosemary Conley - Fitness Triple Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rosemary Conley

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use keep fit, 25 Jun. 2010
I have found these dvd's very easy to use as I can do the longer workout when I have time or the 10 min one when I need that also

Serge Bastarde Ate My Baguette: On the Road in the Real Rural France
Serge Bastarde Ate My Baguette: On the Road in the Real Rural France
by John Dummer

5.0 out of 5 stars serge bastarde ate my baguette, 1 Mar. 2010
This is the first book I have ever read. I found it funny, interesting, hard to put down and a pleasure to read. It as also quite informative.

Please write more