Profile for jogoodwin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
In The Dark: TV Tie In
In The Dark: TV Tie In
by Mark Billingham

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this book because I wanted to keep up-to-date ..., 18 July 2017
This review is from: In The Dark: TV Tie In (Paperback)
I bought this book because I wanted to keep up-to-date with the TV story. Guess what!. It is a completely different story and one I've read previously!
How has one of Mark's books been bound in the wrong cover? I can't remember the title but Paul gets killed at a bus stop!

Did I also see Mark acting the part of a court official in the first episode? The whole thing is a different type of mystery than what I'd expected.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2017 9:43 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It has the space that I like, the paper quality is excellent and the beautiful ..., 17 Dec. 2015
I had a similar diary for this year and so had no qualms about ordering again. It has the space that I like, the paper quality is excellent and the beautiful cover looks so delightful on my desk.I like writing and recording my days and use capital letters to highlight the happenings of the day so that I can easily refer back to certain events. I record something positive about the day, at the bottom of a page to help me count my blessings. Can't wait to begin using it in 2016.

2016 Diary A6 Santoro - Eclectic Grumpy Owl
2016 Diary A6 Santoro - Eclectic Grumpy Owl

5.0 out of 5 stars I like the subtle colours and amusing illustrations, 15 Nov. 2015
It is just the right size for my handbag and has more features than I expected. I really appreciate the layout with tabs at the beginning of each month, the note pages and the contact pages.I like the subtle colours and amusing illustrations. I like the plastic cover and note stickers. This diary is so much more than I expected.

JML Purrfect Arch: Cat Self-Grooming & Massaging Toy Removes Loose Fur
JML Purrfect Arch: Cat Self-Grooming & Massaging Toy Removes Loose Fur
Offered by ds lifestyle

2.0 out of 5 stars The cat had a look at it, rolled over ..., 19 May 2015
The cat had a look at it, rolled over it once and has ignored it since! I've tried putting some more catnip in it but to no avail. I thought that cats could not resist catnip but it seems not..........any further suggestions?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 31, 2015 10:37 PM BST

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep embossed angel image, 26 Nov. 2014
this embossing folder gives a really clear, deep embossed image that could serve as a card with no other embellishment. I have used both gold and silver perle card and lined them with red and some green and punched a starred border onto the liner. I'm so pleased with this folder

3.0 out of 5 stars A4 embossing organiser, 28 Aug. 2014
I have folders of differing sizes so could only accommodate those below a certain size. If there is an organiser with larger pockets I would like to hear about it so that I can keep all embossing folders together.

Milton Surface Spray 500ml
Milton Surface Spray 500ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Since I find housework boring and only really do it for 'shame sake' this ..., 28 Aug. 2014
Since I find housework boring and only really do it for 'shame sake' this product fits the bill well especially as it doesn't need rinsing off. The trigger action is easy and satisfying 'cos if I'm in a bad mood, as I usually am when cleaning, I can give a good hard burst onto those horrid germs

Caspari Entertaining with Caspari Gift Wrapping Paper, Peony
Caspari Entertaining with Caspari Gift Wrapping Paper, Peony

5.0 out of 5 stars I make envelopes to go with my home made cards ..., 28 Aug. 2014
I make envelopes to go with my home made cards. This was used to go with ladies' card. It bright, cheerful and strong enough to go through the postal system.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was pleased with this fabric, 28 Aug. 2014
I was pleased with this fabric. I used it to cover card when making a birthday card for my grandson. We were both impressed with the result, both with the car images and the bright colours. I regularly cover pieces of card to make' toppers' for greeting cards.

Ferplast Atlas Deluxe 20 Open Cat and Dog Carrier, 37.4 x 57.6 x 33 cm, Assorted Models

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat carrying basket, 28 Aug. 2014
This cat carrying basket is strong but lightweight. I have difficulty walking and used to have help from the car park into the vet's waiting room. Now, I can manage to carry the basket with no problem. I am pleased with the opening top that makes it easier for the vet to get the cat out as claws and teeth can't do any harm when the animal is lifted in this way.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3