Profile for Product Reviewer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
SoundMAGIC E10S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Mic - Black & Red
SoundMAGIC E10S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Mic - Black & Red
Offered by Hifiheadphones

1.0 out of 5 stars One of the most awful pair of headphones I have ever owned (2 pairs, 2 faults within 12 months), 28 Aug. 2015
These are by far the worst pair of headphones which I have ever owned.

I bought these on the 8th September 2014 and, since then, there have been two faults. The first pair started experiencing problems with one of the earpiece's becoming faulty only after one month of owning them which led me to contacting Amazon for a replacement.

Once I received the second pair of headphones, these then started experiencing problems with terrible crackling noises within both earpieces which made them sound muffled/distorted and in some cases causing no sound at all. This therefore ruined the quality of the sound being produced, which for the first few weeks was great. I am very disappointed with SoundMagic as a brand, and have asked Amazon to offer me a refund under the Sales of Goods Act.

Whilst there is no doubt that SoundMagic's customer service may be great, this doesn't compensate for their poor quality product. It's also clear from other reviews (and an average of a mere 3 and a half stars) that this product just isn't up to scratch compared to other headphones on the market within this price range.

As some advice to future customers, you might want to consider the Betron headphones http://www.amazon.co.uk/Betron-Earphones-Headphones-Definition-BlackBerry-White/dp/B00I3LTQEE which are far cheaper and offer a better listening experience. They are also rated an average of 4 and a half stars by reviewers.

You might also wish to consider the RHA MA350 headphones at the price of £29.00 (as of August 2015) which come with a much needed 3 year warranty. http://www.amazon.co.uk/RHA-MA350-Aluminium-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B00HD9VN6G/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1440798271&sr=1-1&keywords=RHA

Any questions, please feel free to comment and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2016 3:49 PM GMT

[Best 4 Fans Laptop Cooling Pad] AMNIE AE-CP1501 15.6"-17" Laptop Cooler - Four Quiet 110mm Fans at 1,200RPM, Ultra-portable and Light Weight (4 Fans)
Offered by Amnie

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent customer service from the seller, 24 July 2015
So, I received this item today and it was damaged. The two fans at the bottom of the cooling pad are faulty. It seems to me that this item isn't really that durable as suggested by another reviewer.

EDIT***

After writing my initial review where I received the original item as being damaged I was contacted by the seller who offered an excellent solution. The new item I received was in excellent condition and is now preventing my laptop from overheating. I would give it 5 stars but there are still some issues with durability with regards to the legs which hold up the laptop only containing sponge underneath as opposed to rubber which would have been a better option.

I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is sick of their laptop overheating and needs an effective product which helps to significantly reduce temperatures.

If any customer has a question about this product, please feel free to leave a comment on my review where I will be happy to provide you a very quick response.

Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect
Xbox One 500GB Console with Kinect
Offered by Bargain Games UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Should you buy it?, 29 Nov. 2013
Well done to everyone who has purchased an Xbox One over PS4, you have made a wise investment for the following reasons

1) The Cloud (more investment made than PS4)
2) more reliable online, with better matchmaking,
3) potential to bring PC and Xbox together with PC players playing online with Xbox one players through Microsoft pc games
4) 300,000 servers
5) more apps and the potential for windows 8 apps to be moved across to Xbox One
6) Smartglass which has the potential to allow you to stream the game your playing on the Xbox to your tablet or smartphone
7) With more Kinect owners, this gives gaming developers more of an incentive to incorporate it into their games whereas before there were less than 10 million kinect 1 sold.
8) Better TV experiences with potential for Sky and Virgin Media to be incorporated, who knows maybe freeview as well
9) Indie game programme allowing developers to easily publish games to the Xbox
10) The First for most DLC content unlike PS4
11) Examples like Forza using the cloud to record a person's driving and then putting it against other players even though your not online, this will feature more so in the future
12) Better achievement process
13) And much, much more

I would like to point out that there are many people from the Playstation community who are creating accounts to negativity rate down the Xbox one, (Sad I know) please be very wary of this when making your decision to purchase either the PS4 or the Xbox One.

P.R
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 28, 2015 5:12 PM GMT

Fimir 100% bubble free Guaranteed Anti-Glare (Matte) Screen Protector film Mask for Apple iPad 2 2nd Generation (black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 3 Nov. 2012
well this is a fantastic product it is easy to apply and comes with 2 wipes to clean you ipad before applying the protector. The only downside I would say is the fact that its not really finger print proof and it does leave a horrible texture to your screen reducing the quality, it looks a little like the surface of an orange.

Overall for the price its fantastic and does the job. Any questions please ask as I am willing to help and will give you a quick response

Aluminium Bluetooth Keyboard Cover Case Stand for New iPad 3 V3 HD (Black Keys)
Aluminium Bluetooth Keyboard Cover Case Stand for New iPad 3 V3 HD (Black Keys)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad...Not bad at all, 3 Nov. 2012
This keyboard is very easy to set up with your Ipad without the need to really have a look at the instructions. However if you do choose to use the instructions then beware the screenshots used to show where to go on your ipad are quite small so it can be hard to see however the manual makes it easy to follow.

The keys are fairly small which and as I type I am finding it difficult at the moment due to my large hands. This keyboard would be perfect for anyone with bony hands. The keyboard does not allow you to adjust the position of the Ipad, although the position seems to be ok where it is set unless you put your feet up on the sofa and slouch, in that case this feature would have been ideal.

The keyboard is rechargable and doesnt take too long to charge. Im not sure about the quality of the battery but this is something I will find out in the near future. The only other problems to note is the fact there is no light to say if you have the caps lock on, there is no numeric side to the keyboard and it does feel a little like a biscuit tin. However it does work well as a case but I would advice that you have a screen protecter just in case but there are rubber bits to stop the screen from touching the keys.

Overall for the price I believe currently it was worth the purchase so If you have any questions about this product please feel free to ask as I will be wiling to help and will give you a quick response

Door car trim & upholstery remover - clip prying tool
Door car trim & upholstery remover - clip prying tool
Offered by cutesale

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product for its price, 13 Sept. 2012
Hi Everyone

So the Door car trim upholstery clip remover, what a handy tool that everyone should own for those darn little clips. I needed one of these to take the clips out of the wing mirror section of the door panel. The product was nicely packaged and arrived promptly it done its job and is now sitting in the shed and will probably be there for quite a while because it doesn't really have many uses apart from its specific aim. You can't really use it as a baked bean can opener that's for sure. However be aware it MIGHT and I mean MIGHT scratch the paint work as this happened to me, luckily though it was on the inside of the panel so its not visible, however for any job where the paint work cannot be hidden I would not recommend this at all as its a little rough.

Overall not a bad little tool if I do say so myself

P.R

Quick Charge Kit - Black (Xbox 360)
Quick Charge Kit - Black (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad charger for the price, 18 July 2012
So I decided to buy this charger because I was getting sick and tired of using the plug and play kit which you can use to charge your battery while playing, while this can be good, it involves using a wired controller. So anyway the main reason I bought this was because my battery had stopped working and for an original xbox 360 battery it would cost 10 pounds so I thought that for the extra few pounds I could get this.

After receiving the charge kit which was well packaged and delivered quickly by Royal Mail, I took it out of its packaging and then tried it out. The charge kit connects via a plug socket and not a USB. It takes around 3 hours to charge a battery and has two slots for two batteries. There are two lights underneath the battery slots which glow red when the battery is charging and then glow green when they are fully charged. The charger does not take other batteries but only ones that are the original xbox 360 brand. The charger does whistle when charging which can be quite annoying but hardly noticeable when you have the TV on. Most chargers whistle anyway. Another good thing about this charger is the fact that it was able to charge up one of my battery packs which I thought had died, so if your battery pack dies, give it a shake and then put it in the charger as it might work, if not then the bin is the only place for it.

Overall fantastic charger which charges quicker than the plug and play kit. It does whistle and the battery packs do feel quite hot after they have charged, but gaming lasts longer and it enables you to sustain the wireless gaming aspect. However I would suggest that if you only have one battery buy 2 because when the one you have runs out then you wont be able to play for 3 hours where as if you have 2 then you can switch them around. Also don't keep the battery in the charger after it has fully charged as it could damage the battery

P.R

[ 1 Year Warranty] 100% New Replacement HP Ac Adaptor Power Supply charger for HP Pavilion G32 G42 G50 G56 G60 G61 G62 G70 G71 G72 with Free UK Mains Lead

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT GET, 9 July 2012
DO NOT GET THIS ADAPTER IT WILL STOP WORKING AFTER 1 MONTH LIKE MY ONE DID, ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE, I DON'T THINK ITS EVEN A REAL HP ONE.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2012 1:32 AM BST

Waving Lucky Fortune Cat (6")
Waving Lucky Fortune Cat (6")
Offered by Layla's Bargains

3.0 out of 5 stars Average I'm afraid, and a little expensive for its quality and size, 19 Jun. 2012
Now I'm not one for believing in Luck, but I originally bought this as a souvenir.

I was a little disappointed with the quality with this product, it doesnt seem very robust/durable. So droping it would not be a good idea for both the product or your luck. There is a clicking noise which occurs when the paw moves, but this can start and stop at its own accord. As far as brining luck, well I havnt experienced it as of yet perhaps if I win the lottery then I will be convinced that this is lucky.

The Cat takes 1 AA battery at the bottom of it. This product does not come with anything to hide the battery considering its at the bottom and would be hidden anyway. The paw can stop moving on occasions which can be annoying. The cat isnt that big either, probably the size of a an average TV remote control in length ways with I was to describe it. For its price I think it is reasonable, but perhaps could be better priced at 4 pounds to match the quality and the size of it, The packaging is OK, and the cat doesn't come with scrolls or batteries, so you will need to provide those. You simply get a small box with a plastic cat inside which is made to look gold, I may update this review to let you know on my Luck by until then, this product is good if you want something to sit on your windowsill or somewhere as a souvenir, it is a little expensive considering the quality, but probably worth the purchase if you like these sort of things.

Any questions regarding this review or any of my other reviews please feel free to post your comments and I will get back to you quickly.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Max Payne 3, 3 Jun. 2012
Good points of this game:

Fantastic Graphics
Brilliant and Fun Missions
The same Voice by MCCaffery used for Max Payne
Arcade mode which allows you to compete with others to try and get killing combos

Bad Points:

Poor Multiplayer experience due to there being a lack of online players.
The game is very Linear and I would have liked to see Rockstar steer away from this a little giving you more control
Not in the familiar New York setting as seen in other Max Payne games, however this is just my personal opinion

OVERALL OUT OF 10 I WOULD RATE THIS A 8 AS THE STORY MODE IS ENJOYABLE. AND THE ARCADE MODE IS ALSO FAIRLY FUN AND DOES PASS THE TIME
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 5, 2012 8:06 PM BST