Profile for jules3121 > Reviews

Content by jules3121

jules3121 (London)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
iJQ - Orange Premium PU Leather Flip Case Wallet Cover For Nokia 640 With Card Slots And Built in Stand Plus Screen Protector And Screen Stylus Pen by iJQ
Offered by JQ SOLUTIONS

1.0 out of 5 stars uncertain., 29 April 2017
Have it since -whenever I brought it, and it isn't looking so good-its frayed in many areas and one of the interior linings' have dispersed.
For the price I paid, I guess it has lasted, and been worth the price.😐

JETech Bluetooth Receiver and Transmitter 2-in-1 Stereo Audio Bluetooth Adapter With 3.5mm Stereo Output - 2030
Offered by JEDirect UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Sure What to say!, 29 April 2017
The product has a mixture of reviews. I have not been able to synch it with the (mini) MP3 player that I had intended too (the reason for buying the item). I have been able to connect to my mobile phone,and hope to put the MP3 through this; however, that was not the intention.
Hope to try one very last time to Sync the MP3 direct via the brought item. If it doesn't work, not sure I can be bothered to return product.

Aroma Diffuser, Aiho 100ml Colorful Ultrasonic Humidifier Aroma Diffuser / Aromatherapy Essential Oils Diffuser Cool Mist Humidifier for Home, Yoga, Office, Spa, Bedroom, Baby Room(AD-P5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Feb. 2017
I love these. Brought 3, kept one and given other two as gifts, both people love it like me.

Osco Faux Leather 2 Tier Sorter with Letter Tray - Brown
Osco Faux Leather 2 Tier Sorter with Letter Tray - Brown

4.0 out of 5 stars and it was loved by person, 19 Feb. 2017
Brought as gift, and it was loved by person.

IMITATION OF LIFE ( 1934 ) { import } PLAYS UK REGION 2 with Claudette Colbert
IMITATION OF LIFE ( 1934 ) { import } PLAYS UK REGION 2 with Claudette Colbert
Dvd ~ douglas sirk
Offered by Mu Story Line

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Feb. 2017
Haven't watched yet but, took a quick glimpse and quality looks good-hope can get rid of Chinese text though.

Last Tango in Halifax - Series 3 [DVD]
Last Tango in Halifax - Series 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Anne Reid

3.0 out of 5 stars Liked series one and two, 4 Mar. 2015
Liked series one and two. However, series 3 has been disappointing in so many ways. The actors I think are well cast for this show, and it is down to them for maintaining my interest. However, the writing is not as exceptional as has been said elsewhere. Situations and lines are re-used from other series which make it less fresh. Of course the most awful thing for me in series 3 was the killing off of Kate, only to have her re-appear as a mirage of Caroline's mind-very disappointing.

A Torment of Angels
A Torment of Angels

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the book (sometime ago)., 17 July 2014
I read the book version many years ago, and have purchased the kindle version and flicked through it again. A fair bit of what I recalled of the story came rushing back to me. For me, this story was not so easy to get to grips with. In particular the changing Worlds (there are three). I did find myself reading back from time-to-time to get my bearings of where I was. However, the story contains some interesting central character names i.e. Aexuco (I pronounced Ax-u-co), Uconishka, Viiarsk (I pronounced V-ar-sk). The story starts out with the twins and the heart of this story Diana and Dominic, and we are introduced to a few other characters quite quickly. The theme of Angels, Demons, Humans and others run throughout the book, and is written about differently than numerous other tales I have come across. Specifically for me in this book, is the telling of the warring, hovering, and the eventual almagamation of worlds. There is a lot of discription of the three worlds and how one transgresses these spaces. Lots of colour, and talk of feelings and voids. Although, much of the story centres around: distrust, loyalty, seperatism, spiritualism, anger, hate and belief. It like most literature, songs, and other works of art at the very core is a tale about 'Love'. I would like to re-read this book again, as I am sure I will pick-up on things I missed the first time. For a first novel from this writer I found it: deep, curious, wordy, almost a trilogy. Certainly, a story of interest but, also truthfully not my usual choice of read - think it could work very well in a visual format.

Mens Boys Cargo Swimming Short Sports Beach Casual Swim Shorts Size S
Mens Boys Cargo Swimming Short Sports Beach Casual Swim Shorts Size S

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking shorts., 25 Jun. 2014
Bright and good looking. Stitching in places noticeably not 'perfect'. However, secure and no threading off. I ordered small, and could have done with xsmall (if they had it) as, I think shorts are quite roomy.

Sane New World: Taming the Mind
Sane New World: Taming the Mind
by Ruby Wax

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth the purchase., 25 Jun. 2014
I brought this book for a friend. She hadn't finished it yet but, said she really was enjoying it. 'It is a good and fun read' she said. I did go see the live show (based on the book) with same friend, and we both loved the show.

If These Walls Could Talk [DVD] [1996]
If These Walls Could Talk [DVD] [1996]
Dvd ~ Demi Moore
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncertain., 25 Jun. 2014
I attempted to watch this dvd twice. Unfortunately, each time I found I was not able to get into any of the stories I selected. Therefore, my revview is not full (as I have not watched the dvd throughout).
I just did not get a feel for any of the stories, and so started, stopped and went onto the next. Sorry I did not like.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4