Profile for Mum & Cubs > Reviews

Basketball Now!: The Stars and Stories of the Nba
Basketball Now!: The Stars and Stories of the Nba
by Adam Elliott Segal

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Nov. 2015
Present for my son (12) looks good, he will be pleased with all the player reviews.

Evolution of Basketball Slam Dunk Hoops T-Shirt T Shirt NEW All Szs Clrs
Evolution of Basketball Slam Dunk Hoops T-Shirt T Shirt NEW All Szs Clrs
Offered by Corporate Togs

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, arrived before estimated delivery date, 21 Nov. 2015
Present for hubby...good quality, arrived before estimated delivery date...looks fab!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our skiing holidays, 7 Sept. 2015
Perfect for our skiing holidays; we use them to keep in touch across the mountains. We don't ski miles apart so they have always kept in range and allow us to rendezvous at agreed times without getting unnecessarily cold! Would thoroughly recommend!

Nike Elite Sequelizer Dri Fit Sports Crew Socks
Nike Elite Sequelizer Dri Fit Sports Crew Socks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sept. 2015
Son v pleased...perfect fit and feel really comfy!

Bloc Women's Turin Sunglasses Black/ Diam F82 One Size
Bloc Women's Turin Sunglasses Black/ Diam F82 One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sept. 2015
great glasses, fit well and stop me squinting!

Nintendo Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Nintendo Handheld Console - Red/Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it..., 5 Mar. 2013
... and if he's happy, I'm happy! It has much better functionality than the old Nintendo DSi XL and his old games can still be played on it although not in 3D.

Lusia New Womens Fleece Aztec Flag Print Zip Exposed Fastening Front Ladies Jumpsuit (M/L(12-14), Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 5 Mar. 2013
I ordered a larger size than normal after reading the other reviews...it fits perfectly and is lovely and warm...very pleased!

HEADLAMP BEAM CONVERTERS + GB STICKER
HEADLAMP BEAM CONVERTERS + GB STICKER

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well - difficult to remove, 5 Mar. 2013
The GB sticker fitted on my rear number plate wonderfully. The headlight stickers were easy to put on and worked well when driving in reduced light abroad, however, they are impossible to remove! Both my headlights now have a triangular sticky mess where the stickers used to be, hot soapy water doesn't seem to work and I am gradually peeling them off using my finger nails - yuk!