Profile for Katrina Johnston > Reviews

Lovely Strawberry Soft Cashmere Warm Pet Nest Dog Cat Bed Foldable Red
Lovely Strawberry Soft Cashmere Warm Pet Nest Dog Cat Bed Foldable Red
Offered by Factorykiss

5.0 out of 5 stars 🐰🐰🐰, 19 Feb. 2014
Bought this for my rabbits who are house rabbits and they live in a puppy pen:) the absolutely love it!!!! I also have two rather fat cats and neither of them can fit in it so I don't know if it would be too small for cats... But my bunnies love it!!!!!🐰

Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Classikool Branded Savoy Disposable Icing Piping Bag pack of 20
Offered by Amico Packaging Leicester LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Jun. 2013
these do the job and don't break easily as I thought they would. took about a week to come but was worth the wait. I had to cut quite a bit off the top as they are absolutely huge!!! but are very good I like them. are reusable too! buy :) xx

W7 Candy Floss Face Blusher
W7 Candy Floss Face Blusher

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely!, 26 May 2013
I wasn't sure about this from the picture because the brush looks uneven an like t wouldn't be soft and the blusher looks really dark! but it's not! the brush is so soft! and ip the colour is good for ale skin (like me!). I love and was very impressed with how quickly it came as well.

Volum' Express Mascara Mega Plush Volume by Maybelline Black
Volum' Express Mascara Mega Plush Volume by Maybelline Black
Offered by HAIR ANGELS

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 26 May 2013
the s the best mascara iv ever used! and iv used a lot of mascara s and have finally found one I love! will never go back to another mascara

Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation Number 105, Soft Beige 35 ml
Max Factor Lasting Performance Foundation Number 105, Soft Beige 35 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 26 May 2013
I bought this from boots in 001 fair but I wish I had bought it off line now!! because its so much cheaper!! >:/ it was £10 in boots and only £4-75 on line! grrr >:/
gives a even coverage and lasts for ages!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 26 May 2013
I love it! stays on for AGES!!! it's amazing good for highlighting areas. you can use it for eyebrows as well!

Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Rose Vintage
Bourjois Smoky Eyes Trio Eyeshadow Rose Vintage

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 23 May 2013
I LOVE this!! I ordered it on Monday and it came today, its only Thursday! super quick delivery. the colours are lovely and subtle but make a BIG difference!! looks natural. good for day had night. I just love it! defo must buy!

Duo Eyelash Adhesive White (7g)
Duo Eyelash Adhesive White (7g)
Offered by Lightning Speed USA

5.0 out of 5 stars eyelash glue!, 17 May 2013
is glue is amazing! for individual eyelashes and for the full row of lashes, I'm a makeup artist and use this on all of my customers. it keeps they eyelashes on for up to three days. great value for money. drys clear. it's just perfect.

SFR Boys Adjustable Hardboot Hockey Ice Skate - Jnr12 to 2
SFR Boys Adjustable Hardboot Hockey Ice Skate - Jnr12 to 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what we wanted and reasonably priced, 29 Mar. 2013
This was exactly what my son wanted for his birthday and at a reasonable price. The fact that they're adjustable means that he won't grow out of them too quickly. Great product!

Luckies of London Corkboard Map
Luckies of London Corkboard Map

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 29 Mar. 2013
This is the first time I've ever been disappointed in an amazon product. It was for my sons birthday and he very excitedly stuck it to the wall using the self-adhesive backing. By the middle of the night, half of it had fallen off, snapping as it fell. We have now secured it to the wall using hard-as-nails but some of the countries have bits missing...