Profile for S. J. Kramer > Reviews

Content by S. J. Kramer

S. J. Kramer

Beer Pong Table, BeerPongMax™ 8ft (2.43m) Official Size Beer Pong MaxTM Folding Table - Portable, Lightweight & Easy-to-Clean
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product....Let the party begin....!!, 10 Sept. 2010
Just received my Beer pong table today (perfectly in time for the weekend!) and I'm really impressed, I've searched for a while after seeing them on YouTube, but this is the first UK stockist I've seen. The quality and design on the table is great and it's so simple to set up (done in literally 20 seconds) and folds down meaning easy to carry with the handle; I actually thought it would be a little bulky so was concerned that it would be set up at home and not used anywhere else - not at all, this can be taken anywhere. I would recommend for anyone looking to add something fun and new to a party!

Snugg iPad 1 Case - Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Black Leather) for Apple iPad 1
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars My new iPad case...., 2 Jun. 2010
When I got my iPad I was a little nervous about damaging it - they do feel a little fragile! This case is superb! It gives you the peace of mind of protection but the way it helps the iPad stand is great when watching films or playing music - considering the price I was very impressed with the quality, a bit of a bargain!!