Profile for RedSnapper > Reviews

Content by RedSnapper

RedSnapper "photo man" (King's Lynn, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Canon KP-108IN Ink and Paper Set for Selphy CP Series Photo Printers
Canon KP-108IN Ink and Paper Set for Selphy CP Series Photo Printers
Offered by Printer Basics

5.0 out of 5 stars can't recommend the Selphy printers enough and because the paper and ..., 16 July 2016
Does what it's supposed to do, can't recommend the Selphy printers enough and because the paper and inks are dye sub, you get the correct amount of paper and inks in a box, so there's no wastage of inks as with inkjet printers.

Lowepro 100 AW S&F Lens Exchange Case - Black
Lowepro 100 AW S&F Lens Exchange Case - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars and it has very good design, which issomething that has in my opinion ..., 16 July 2016
Earlier this year I switched to using mostly prime lenses and bought this as an aid to changing lenses which is really the only drawback of shooting primes. The case is well made (better than some of the recent Lowepro backpacks I have seen), and it has very good design, which issomething that has in my opinion been lacking from Lowepro lately. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and means I don't have to keep delving into my backpack for a lens, it really does make changing lenses more convenient.

NiSi 67 mm High Quality Professional Camera Filter
NiSi 67 mm High Quality Professional Camera Filter
Offered by NiSi Filter Flagship online-shop

5.0 out of 5 stars they appear to be better and give a more pronounced effect than another more ..., 16 July 2016
I bought a couple of these circular polariser filters in different sizes not expecting too much because of the very low price. However, on first use, they appear to be better and give a more pronounced effect than another more expensive polariser I have. They are quite low profile, so unless you're going to stack multiple filters on the front of your lens, there will be no vignetting, I don't use protection or UV filters anyway so that will never be an issue, only ND, ND grads or polarisers, to alter exposures or saturation or reflections. For the money, these filters look as though they are so much better than I could have hoped they would be, and I will have a look at the Nisi square filter system as well as I do want to get a 10 stop ND at some point.

SanDisk Ultra Fit 128 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 150 Mbps
SanDisk Ultra Fit 128 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 150 Mbps

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this to use for temporarily storing the raw ..., 16 July 2016
I bought this to use for temporarily storing the raw files from photoshoots on, especially when my Macbook's hard drive is nearly full and I have not had a chance to properly back up previous work or that I am still editing. Because of it's low profile it doesn't stick out of the side of the computer and is safer to leave in for longer periods than most USB sticks, it's quick and does what it's supposed to do with Sandisk reliability.

Fluted Flan Tin 20cm Alan Silverwood
Fluted Flan Tin 20cm Alan Silverwood
Offered by Colanders FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2016
Very good, and unlike the steel tins, it doesn't rust.

Pro-Gaff RS161BK24X25 24 mm x 25 yd Matt Cloth Tape
Pro-Gaff RS161BK24X25 24 mm x 25 yd Matt Cloth Tape

5.0 out of 5 stars I had been looking for a brand of gaffer tape ..., 16 July 2016
I had been looking for a brand of gaffer tape that was highly adhesive yet low residue, as one of the things I use it for is to protect the prism housing on my cameras when I'm working. This tape is ideal for that and is suitable for many other applications in my work as well, and I'll definitely get more in future.

Rockport Men's Ledge Hill Too Chukka Boots - Blue (New Dress Blue), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought these for a great price as they were on offer on prime day, 16 July 2016
I bought these for a great price as they were on offer on prime day, and they are comfortable and a very nice pair of boots.

Frio Insulin Wallet Duopen Red
Frio Insulin Wallet Duopen Red
Offered by Owen Mumford Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars but they are absolutely essential for keeping insulin cool. Highly recommended, 22 Jun. 2016
I have two of these now, simply because they do take around a week to dry out before they can be used again, so I tend to alternate the use of them, but they are absolutely essential for keeping insulin cool. Highly recommended, and while they can be considered expensive, there are not too many other alternatives on the market, and certainly not as convenient or portable.

St John Ambulance Sterile Cleansing Wipes F11510 - Pack of 100
St John Ambulance Sterile Cleansing Wipes F11510 - Pack of 100

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for diabetes glucose testing., 22 Jun. 2016
I bought these to wipe fingers for blood glucose levels tests when I am out and working, because they are alcohol free and one or two other (diabetic) reviewers had recommended them as being suitable for doing exactly that. I will definitely buy more of these, as they help give a truer reading of levels and aid better control of glucose levels.

Caran d'Ache 849 Metal Range Ball Pen - Metal Sapphire Blue
Caran d'Ache 849 Metal Range Ball Pen - Metal Sapphire Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality., 22 Jun. 2016
I got fed up with parker ballpoint cartridges always leaking inside the pens and wrecking them, and generally being of lousy quality, so thought I would try something different. So far, I'm very pleased with this, it looks good, seems very well made and writes well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7