Profile for Jacqueline Andrew > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Crosswords
Crosswords

4.0 out of 5 stars Crosswords, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crosswords (App)
I do not use this myself as my daughter added this app. She loves it as she loves completing crosswrod puzzles.

Marware Anti-Scratch Screen Protector 2-Pack With Cleaning Cloth for Kindle Fire (will only fit Kindle Fire)
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars screen protector, 1 Oct 2013
The screen protector has proved invaluable. However, I found the screen protector hard to put on my device and still has bubbles.

Piano Master Free
Piano Master Free

3.0 out of 5 stars Piano master, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Piano Master Free (App)
I don't use this myself as my daughter uses this on my Kindle Firre. She said its pretty good btw.

Alarm Clock Xtreme Free
Alarm Clock Xtreme Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Alarm for Kindle, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: Alarm Clock Xtreme Free (App)
I love this alarm. It has a range of volumes and the device does not have to be on for it to work.

Decalgirl Skin for Kindle Fire - Library (will only fit Kindle Fire)
Decalgirl Skin for Kindle Fire - Library (will only fit Kindle Fire)

5.0 out of 5 stars Skin, 1 Oct 2013
This was a surprise to me as I didn't know what it was going to look like but it was so easy to put on my Kindle Fire.

Power Trip [Explicit]
Power Trip [Explicit]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars J Cole, 1 Oct 2013
This tune was downloaded within minutes and the sound quality is amazing. I will be purchasing songs again to go onto my Kindle Fire.

What the Ladybird Heard
What the Ladybird Heard
by Julia Donaldson
Edition: Board book
Price: 4.79

5.0 out of 5 stars What the Ladybird heard, 1 Oct 2013
I really was surprised that this book came as described. I have enjoyed reading this book to my class. the children enjoyed the textured pages searching for the ladybird.

The 20/20 Experience (Deluxe Version)
The 20/20 Experience (Deluxe Version)
Price: 7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars 20/20 Kindle version, 1 Oct 2013
This was easy to purchase and goes almost immediately onto my device. I'll be buying the new album this week. The sound quality on Kindle Fire is amazing!

NEW MODEL, 6 Inch BLADELESS FAN, White Color, With UK PLUG, BEST FOR OFFICE & HOME
Offered by Mine Topz Business
Price: 27.99

3.0 out of 5 stars bladeless fan, 1 Oct 2013
This fan was ok but you need to be pretty close to get an effect from the breeze. I probably won't buy another although my daughter likes it.

12m x Solar System Classroom Borders / Trimmers
12m x Solar System Classroom Borders / Trimmers
Offered by Be Creative
Price: 5.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Solor border, 1 Oct 2013
I received the borders a few days later than expected and was slightly bent by the postman pushing it through my letterbox but as least I didn't have to go to collect at sorting office!! I'll get from this sight again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3