Profile for Hannah > Reviews

Content by Hannah

Hannah

Page: 1 | 2
CamKix Carrying Case for Gopro Hero 4, Black, Silver, Hero+ LCD, 3+, 3, 2 and Accessories - Ideal for Travel or Home Storage - Complete Protection for Your GoPro Camera - Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by ECO-FUSED UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case and well made, 2 Jan. 2015
I compared many different Go Pro cases and read many reviews to try and find the best one for me, for the best price. I settled on this one, appropriate size (not too big) but plenty of space for the essentials, good protection and well made according to the reviews... and they're not wrong! Came with the foam which you pop out the cut outs for the different Go Pro pieces. I don't have the remote but found it fits the protector or backs well. The case is hard and sturdy, everything fits in well. I'm very pleased.

XCSOURCE® Bundle Accessories Set Kit 10 in 1 Handlebar or Seatpost Mount + Chest Strap + Head Strap + Yellow Hand Grip Floating Mount + Strap + 2 x Joint + 3 x Screws For Gopro Hero 1 2 3 3+ OS59
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great products, price and quality, quickly delivered, 2 Jan. 2015
Brilliant kit for the Go Pro. It'll get plenty of use I'm sure! The products are of good quality, feel strong and fit brilliantly. No complaints.

Versace, Versus or Versace Versus Red Jeans Perfume For Women 75 ml
Versace, Versus or Versace Versus Red Jeans Perfume For Women 75 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely scent, 24 Mar. 2014
Love the unusual look of the packaging for this perfume. It smells lovely and was very pleased. I actually bought it as a gift then ended up keeping it for myself!! I use it every day, the only thing I'd say is that it doesn't last all day, but many perfumes don't seem to. Was happy for the price I paid.

Elizabeth Arden Beauty Eau de Parfum Gift Set - 10 ml (Set of 4)
Elizabeth Arden Beauty Eau de Parfum Gift Set - 10 ml (Set of 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars Packaging was damaged and bottle broken, 24 Mar. 2014
I was a little disappointed as the packaging was damaged and the bottle was too. As this was a gift it was very irritating!

The Classic Collection
The Classic Collection
by LIFE Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars A stunning book, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Classic Collection (Hardcover)
I fell in love with this book. When it arrived it was slightly bigger than what I was expecting, immediately an added bonus. Looking through it feels more like an album of beautiful images. Some images even come out so you can frame them - such a nice feature of the book. More photography books should be like this. The printing is of excellent quality and the book really feels like something special. I've always been a fan of LIFE images but this really took it to the next level for me. Well worth buying if you're a fan, I doubt you'd be disappointed.

The A - Z of Visual Ideas: How to Solve any Creative Brief
The A - Z of Visual Ideas: How to Solve any Creative Brief
by John Ingledew

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting ideas, 24 Mar. 2014
A good book for an art or photography enthusiast. Many projects and ideas in the book to test your skills and for you to learn new things.

Canon CLI8 / PGI5 WITH CHIP - Multipack x2 Sets of 5 Canon Compatible Printer Ink Cartridges for Canon Pixma MP500, MP530, MP600, MP600R, MP610, MP800, MP800R, MP810, MP830, iP4200, iP4300, iP4500, iP5200, iP5200R, iP5300, Printer Inks (Contains: 2x CLI-8C, 2x CLI-8Y, 2x CLI-8M, 2x CLI-8B, 2x PGI-5BK) Latest Chip Installed, Ready For Use, No Fuss!
Offered by First Call Inks

'Dean's Cherry Pie' Geek T-Shirt Inspired By Supernatural - (White) M
'Dean's Cherry Pie' Geek T-Shirt Inspired By Supernatural - (White) M

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and quality, 24 Mar. 2014
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. Nice quality and fits well as expected. It seems true to size.

GoPro Hero 3 Edition Camcorder - Silver (11MP)
GoPro Hero 3 Edition Camcorder - Silver (11MP)
Offered by Pri.Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Go Pro, 24 Mar. 2014
I bought the Go Pro Hero 3 Silver Edition for my boyfriend for Christmas. He's always liked the look of them but never used one. He has a DSLR camera and is good with cameras.

I did a lot of research into these and did comparisons with other similar makes of camera. You need to consider what you actually will use the camera for, how often and what you'll do with the videos after as to what camera will suit you. Go Pros seem to come out best in reviews so I went for a Go Pro. As for whether I was going to choose white, silver or black I weighed up what he'd use it for etc. He's into bikes and cycling, airsoft and cars so I wanted a decent one as it'll have a fair amount of use but didn't need everything the black had to offer (you can get the screen attachment/remote and any extras if you feel you want them, rather than getting the Hero 3 Black and paying more for these things).

Needless to say he was thrilled with this present and has since used it a couple of times, testing it out in different situations. We took it to a gig and we were both stunned by its sound recording quality. In the dark and with the bright lights it wasn't up to its usual standard but that's to be expected. In daylight the quality was excellent. The camera itself is easy to use and the phone app is handy and a great extra. Works perfectly well as a remote and as a way of viewing what the camera is seeing. I'd recommend this camera, plus, it's like a Pandora bracelet! You can just keep buying add-on extras each birthday/Christmas - Perfect!

Auto Glym Instant Tyre Dressing, 500ml
Auto Glym Instant Tyre Dressing, 500ml
Offered by ASC

5.0 out of 5 stars Shiny shiny, 25 Oct. 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend, he loves it and his tyres! Very easy to use and has great results. I recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2