Profile for Oscar > Reviews

Oscar

Zone3 TRANSITION BACK PACK
Zone3 TRANSITION BACK PACK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 19 July 2017
Good build quality, not too bulky but still very spacious and sits nice and comfortable on the shoulders. I use it mainly for open water swimming, so I don't use the "bicycle" compartment for cycle gear, but that space is great for storing extra clothes.

One complaint is the fabric/mesh between the cycle and main compartment, it's more of a fine, soft and elastic material then the rest of the mesh pockets, and it feels like it could tear or rip if you store any sharp objects in the top compartment. I would have preferred if the cycle compartment had been totally separate from the main compartment just like the wetsuit compartment. This way you could separate dirty/smelly shoes from clean clothes for example.

Main compartment is great, love that you can top load and you have easy access to your stuff.

Wetsuit compartment is also great, my only complaint here is the opening. It would have been easier to load the wetsuit if the opening was a bit wider. But if you fold/roll your suit nicely (which is good practice anyways) there is no problem. I'm 185cm tall and my full body Zone3 Vanquish wetsuit (Size small/tall) fits nicely in there. You can also put some extra trunks and caps in there as well.

Mobile phone/earplugs pocket if great when cycling and you want to listen to music and keep pockets free.

A bit too many "Zone3" logos for my taste, 10 in total (7 on zippers, 2 on the sides and 1 on the back) which kills the otherwise clean design.

No alternative color options is a bummer, I would have preferred an all black version.

The big Zone3 logo on the back could have been in a light reflective material so you are extra visible at night, because the reflex rim around the bicycle compartment is somewhat tucked under the zipper, and not that visible.

Motorola Battery Shell Case Cover for Moto G - Vivid Red
Motorola Battery Shell Case Cover for Moto G - Vivid Red
Offered by Mobile Genius

4.0 out of 5 stars More pinkish red than red red, 14 Dec. 2013
The color is more of a pinkish red, and looks great.
Only downside is that there is a black foamy protective material on the inside, in the form of a rectangle, that covers the borders around the speaker area. That black shines through the plastic a bit. Not really that much of a problem but still worth mentioning.

MOTOROLA Moto G XT 1032 8 GB Black (Charger sold seperately)
MOTOROLA Moto G XT 1032 8 GB Black (Charger sold seperately)
Offered by cheapphonesonline

5.0 out of 5 stars Great phone, great price, 14 Dec. 2013
Just got my new Moto G today and I'm very happy with it! Looking forward to the new software update in January, it will make it super fast I guess, but it is already super fast so its not super important for me. The Motorola Migrate also works like a charm, in 5 minutes I had all my stuff from my old HTC phone in my new Moto G, perfect! Its also a perfect size phone, I bought the Nexus 5 and it was too big, so I swapped it for this one and its great.

Some minor things that could have been better that I have experienced so far:

The side buttons (volume and power) feel a bit plastic and loose sitting, I would prefer a more tighter fit with the body. The buttons are also on the right side of the phone, and since I'm usually using my phone with the right hand, I tend to have my fingers (thumb) over those buttons a lot and I might accidentally press them. I think having them on the left side would have been more optimal.

I bought an extra cover, the red one, the color is nice and all but around the speaker area, on the inside, is a soft foamy material that shines through the red plastic of the cover. Even when its fitted on the phone I can see a black rectangular shape from that soft material shining through. It would have been nicer if that material was the same color as the cover so it doesn't shine through, not a problem on the black cover obviously. Only tested with the red one. Also, its more pinkish red than red red, which is good for me, I like that better :)

Last minor thing, I had a REALLY, and I mean really hard time to get the protective plastic off the screen. The white suggested area to peel off the plastic felt almost glued to the screen and I had to ask a friend with really long and sharp nails to get it off for me, I couldn't do it :)

5/5 its a great phone, thanks! :)