Profile for Alex > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Tedd and Todd's secret
Tedd and Todd's secret

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like a mistery story, 20 Aug. 2012
I do like a mistery story that keeps me guessing and I am still guessing now that I have finished the book, i think I will read back through it incase I have misseed something here.

10 Fun Things To Do With Your Microwave
10 Fun Things To Do With Your Microwave

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so many recipes, 20 Aug. 2012
I downloaded this thinking it was full of recipies but it is a bit more like having a science lesson,it is a bit of a fun read though.

South: The Story of Shackleton's 1914-1917 Expedition
South: The Story of Shackleton's 1914-1917 Expedition

5.0 out of 5 stars A Brilliant Story, 20 Aug. 2012
I almost missed this book because of the plain cover but I am sure glas I did not, what a story, they always say the true ones are best, this is a book that I will read over and over, makes me happy that we have central heating.

Priced to Move (Shop-Til-U-Drop, Book 1): A Novel
Priced to Move (Shop-Til-U-Drop, Book 1): A Novel

3.0 out of 5 stars It is maybe not a classic, 20 Aug. 2012
I do not think this book will be a classic and not eveyones cup of tea but it is OK for a light read while on the tube or bus.

Falling Star
Falling Star

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, 20 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Falling Star (Kindle Edition)
This is a very well written and interesting book, i am not going to say anymore than that for fear of spoiling the plot, except to say well worth a read.

Shaken and Stirred: A Kizzie Baldwin Erotic Thriller Book 1
Shaken and Stirred: A Kizzie Baldwin Erotic Thriller Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars It uis an OK book, 20 Aug. 2012
The book is quite good for a light read, I was sometimes a little lost as to what was going on, quite good tension between the two min caracters.

Sailing Alone Around the World
Sailing Alone Around the World

4.0 out of 5 stars A Classic, 18 Aug. 2012
This is a classic book and is well worth reading not just by people interested in sailing but anyone who has an interest in travel or the past, it is an incredible feet to sail around the world with just very primitive navigation instruments, I did not give 5 stars as there was no cover to the book.

The Middle Passage (A Cat Royal Adventure)
The Middle Passage (A Cat Royal Adventure)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 18 Aug. 2012
Another good easy reading book that is worth putting on your kindle for when you have some free time available.

The CV
The CV

2.0 out of 5 stars It is what it says, 1 April 2012
This review is from: The CV (Kindle Edition)
It is what it says on the box, so do not expecy too much but if you like reading peoples Cv's then this is worth a look but do not expect anything else.

Three Men in a Boat
Three Men in a Boat

4.0 out of 5 stars A classic Book, 1 April 2012
A classic book, well worth keeping on kindle, it would be nice to see an update with some pictures at some point.

Page: 1 | 2