Profile for Miss E Rogers > Reviews

African Pride Shea Butter Moisture Intense Miracle Leave in Conditioner 425 g
African Pride Shea Butter Moisture Intense Miracle Leave in Conditioner 425 g
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for dry/damaged hair, 1 Aug. 2016
This cream is great for my hair. It doesn't leave a sticky residue or leave my hair greasy. It smells gorgeous and makes my hair so soft and wavy

Melissa & Doug 18600 "Lets Play House" Dust Sweep and Mop Cleaning Set
Melissa & Doug 18600 "Lets Play House" Dust Sweep and Mop Cleaning Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Most used toy from all his birthday gifts!, 8 July 2016
Since I purchased this set in May my toddler (14 months) has played with it every single day! He adores the mop, it's his go to you! They are very well made and robust. They get plenty of bashing around by my boisterous son. The storage rack is fab and looks great too. If your child enjoys cleaning and tries to grab your mop or sweeping brush then this is an ideal gift!

EasyMat Kids Placemat & Divided Suction Plate In One with Spoon. No Mess Toddler & Baby Happy Face Feeding Set. Suction Bowl Sectional Baby Plate. From Baby Led Weaning Age 6 Month+ by Tots R Us (green)
Offered by Status Products Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product for toddlers who throw their food, 8 July 2016
Such a fantastic idea! My 13 month old toddler has got into a routine of throwing his food all over the floor. Since having the easimat meal times are so different! My son enjoys having his food in separate sections and has even started using his spoon correctly (instead of it being a drumstick or way to flick food haha) I can't believe how much of a difference this has made. Once he's finished I literally release the suction caps and roll the mat up and take it straight to the bin. There's no mess! Meal times are way more relaxed in our household now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2016 11:27 AM BST

Fly London Jota II Women's Chukka Boots - Dark Brown, 8 UK
Fly London Jota II Women's Chukka Boots - Dark Brown, 8 UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots but..., 4 Dec. 2014
Very stylish looking boots but i have wide feet and find the stitching along the top of the feet quite tight, infact they cut the circulation from my toes :(
I am gutted and contemplated sending them back but i think i shall wear them around the house until the leather softens as the size itself is quite roomy, its just that stitching across the top of foot that makes this boot tight.
As i said i have wide feet so for those of you with nice slim feet you shall have no problem. I bought these on a lightening deal so i got a bargain!

Match Attax Trading 2013 - 2014 Card Game Binder Starter Pack - 13/14 Premier League Season * IN STOCK *

2.0 out of 5 stars My kids are addicted! Shame about the rubbish quality, 16 Nov. 2013
Both my boys age 10 & 7 are obsessed with Match Attack cards. So when they received this folder pack they were over the moon!
Its not very well made as it was quite fiddly to put together and it doesn't stay together very well at all, infact its falling to bits already. Its been cheaply made so we've decided to buy a ring binder instead to collect the cards :( I was annoyed that I was charged £5.99 but its says £2.99 on the packaging :(

Weird Slime Laboratory
Weird Slime Laboratory
Offered by Unique Products Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for budding scientists., 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Weird Slime Laboratory (Toy)
I bought this for my 9 year old son, who has had hours of fun with it. The instruction are clear and easy to understand. My son sat at the table and creating his own play putty and slime without any help from me. I would highly recommend this product.

Scabs & Guts Boardgame
Scabs & Guts Boardgame
Offered by EasyShoppingGB

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and educational for all the family., 9 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Scabs & Guts Boardgame (Toy)
Fantastic game, fun for all the family. My son's age 9 and 6 absolutely love this game its pact full of funny facts that will have the whole family in fits of laughter. Its not only fun its highly educational, as an adult i have learn't a lot of facts i didn't even know.
This game has been played with to death since Christmas day.