Profile for Mr. Ethan J. Baynes > Reviews

Content by Mr. Ethan J. B...

Mr. Ethan J. Baynes (Birmingham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Microfibre travel towel set XL super absorbant quick dry lightweight set of towels 100% UK life time guarantee perfect for swim / beach - camping - gym / sports - travelling / backpacking - best Compact fast drying Large antibacterial microfiber towel even good for hair or bath free small microfleece towel can be used outdoors for hiking or golf
Offered by No.1 Supplements Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Not going to replace cotton but convenient., 28 July 2016
I received this in decent packaging that can be used as a cary bag, unfortunately this tore on second use. There is a toggle clip to hang the towel in one of the corners, unfortunately this was broken on my product. Hence the loss of a star.

I'm going to be honest here, unless you enjoy being rubbed by a car cleaning shammy these will never be everyday towels for you, the are not as comfortable to use and despite claims I found them less absorbant than regular cotton towels. What they are is considerably more compact than a regular towel and of a good size. They will therefore be useful for gym and camping use.

I received this product at a discounted price in return for an honest review.

Cellfade Skin Enhancement lightening Cream 50 ml
Cellfade Skin Enhancement lightening Cream 50 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars It moisturises, 28 July 2016
The packaging comes in a nice presentable box and the product itself is well presented. This could be given as a gift. The moisturiser itself is quite think, thinker than i would tend to use but it appears to do the job as a standard moisturiser. The sent is a bit floral for my liking but will suit others. I couldn't notice any difference to my freckles after two weeks use.

I received this product at a discounted cost for an honest review.

YISUYA 22mm Solid Milanese Mesh Stainless Steel Strap with Hook Buckle Classic Black Watch Band Straps 2.2cm
Offered by Fasiou

1.0 out of 5 stars Very very poor - don't buy, 14 July 2016
I purchased this strap in order to replace the strap on my original Pebble.

The strap doesn't feel good quality and also doesn't look particularly good quality. So I am quite confused by the reviews that say it is.

Installing the strap was easy after watching a youtube video and the equipment needed is included. No instructions are included however. aAny product I receive without instructions looses a star (with instructions this would be a 2 star product).

The clasp is really fiddly to do up, not just irritating but difficult. You have to line up a bar with a couple of handles, but the bar doesn't fit or stay inside the handles. Once done up (after about 5 mins of "male chicken-ing" around with it) I fastened it but it feels like it is going to come apart at any time.

If I loose my watch at least I have an excuse to upgrade, but the strap isn't good and I do not recommend it.

I paid for this product out of my own money and received NO discount. I just felt I had to explain how poor it was - which is rare from me.

Edit: within 20 mins the clasp failed and the watch fell off - after making contact with the corner of a pillow.... seriously...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 14, 2016 9:37 PM BST

Wrist Wraps / Fist Wraps For Crossfit, Gym, Weight Lifting & Body Building - One Size Fits All (Sold In Pairs) - Money Back Guarantee
Offered by MyGainz

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 13 July 2016
These straps work through a little hoop for the thumb and then an adjustable Velcro strap that should fit all wrists unless you are decended from an actual tree trunk.

The straps are comfortable and offer good support.

No instructions are included in the packaging which led my gym buddy to try and wrap it round the bar. Because the lack of instructions led to that (although I wasn't as foolish) so I am giving this a 4 star rather than 5 star review.

I received this product at a discounted price in return for a honest and unbiased review. The opinions represented here are entirely my own.

Vacuum Storage Bags; Stronger, Higher Quality Space Savers, 110 MICRON, 5pack (2 Large & 3 XL). Makes Saving Space Easy! Pack, Store & Protect Clothing, Bedding & Luggage. Buy 2 Today for FREE DELIVERY!
Offered by Oakhill Enterprises

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 4 July 2016
I have purchased vacuum bags a couple of times previously when trying to turn my life around and get more organised, however, previously I have experienced issues around the valves and the zip lock seal.

With these bags the valve if performing very strongly. I tried out sealing a sleeping bag and a big sofa cushion and managed to reduce it to approximately 1/3 of its normal size. If I had used a more sensible item I am sure I would have been able to reduce the space taken to a 1/4 of its original size.

The bags are big, I probably could have fitted two sofa cushions in the smaller of the two bags I tried.

The zip lock is a slight hassle and it did have to see to some leaks after vacuuming, however, this is an issue I have experienced with other brands too. It would probably be quite tricky for anyone with arthritic fingers or those with a hock instead of a hand, to everyone else it's fine.

The packaging looks more presentable (less Poundland) than some other brands around to.

I would recommend the items. They seem good quality.

I received this product for a discounted price in return for an honest review. The views contained here are entirely my own.

Goodqol ® Deli-Deluxe Guided Knife - The Knife for the Perfect Slice - Carving & Slicing - Quality Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Equal Toast, 19 Jun. 2016
The product arrived within two working days of order. The item was packed well. The packaging is easy to open, however, looks slightly tacky. If you were considering gifting this item you may want to buy a new box.

The knife itself looks like a bread knife with a sidecar on it. This additional arm has a screw to vary its position. this allows you to regulate your slices well.

The product works very well with bread and pretty good with veg and meat too. It also comes with a carving fork.

The product looks and feels a little dated which is why this is a 4 star rather than 5 star product. You wouldn't want to display it in your kitchen. Other than this, very good.

I received this product at a discounted cost in return for an honest and unbiased review.

PsmGoods® Washable Wireless Bluetooth Headset Earphone Hands-free Music Running Headband Headwrap Cap With Built-in Speakder for Sports Excercise Traning Dark Grey
Offered by PsmGoodsuk

3.0 out of 5 stars Not good for sleeping in., 19 Feb. 2016
The item was bought to sleep in, in order to counteract my partners snoring. The product works, It connected to my laptop and phone easily. The size would seem to fit all. Audio quality is ok, don't expect to be blown away by the bass or the clarity of the top notes, it has effectively got two cheap speakers inside of it.

Because the speaks do not cover your ears fully, it both leaks a lot of audio and lets a considerable amount in from outside. It did not block out the snoring. Additionally after a full charge the battery only lasted for 2 and a half hours at which point a voice started saying low battery repeatedly which would wake anyone up.

I would not recommend this for anyone trying to sleep in the item, however, If you want an ugly headband that plays music for about two hours for cheap, this may be for you.

1000 Mile Men's Fusion Sock
1000 Mile Men's Fusion Sock
Price: £7.95 - £12.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Painful, 26 May 2015
Gave me blisters 5km into a 100km charity walk. Became so severe I was forced to drop out at 25km. Boots were well fitted warn in and would not normally produce blisters at this distance.
Spent a few days on crutches, the socks are the only piece of equipment previously untried so I am sure the blame falls to them.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 6, 2016 12:30 PM GMT

7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
7lbs in 7 Days Super Juice Diet
by Jason Vale

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant 10lbs in a week, and not hungry once, 28 Jan. 2009
I was not totally convinced by the book when i read it, but i did find the book quite motivating so i tried it. I was not hungry once, i have just finished the week and weighed myself and i lost 10lbs. I could not recommend this book more the juices are tasty and it works. Utterly brilliant!

The Prodigy - Their Law - The Singles 1990 To 2005 [DVD]
The Prodigy - Their Law - The Singles 1990 To 2005 [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Prodigy

3.0 out of 5 stars i prefere the music on its own, 23 Nov. 2005
I am a big fan of the prodigy, but when watching the dvd i was abit disapointed - it really showed what a bunch of freaks they are. I realised that i am a fan of the music but not the attitude of the band, i enjoy listening to the music - and the selection on this dvd is very good but the videos just seam abit immature - it is like they are trying to look weird or contraversial - this is the sort of video i thought i had left behind after i grewout of heavy metal like slipknot. Personally i think that the cd is much better and would reconmend that people buy all the cds befor this dvd otherwise it might put them off the band.

Page: 1 | 2