Profile for gen > Reviews

Santa Boy Children's Father Christmas Costume Age 4-6
Santa Boy Children's Father Christmas Costume Age 4-6
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 2 Jan. 2014
Well got this costume for my son school play, I ordered a 5-6 years and got a 7-9 years it was massive. The delivery was 5 days late so I didn't have time to return it and get a replacement.... Doesn't come with the beard.

Showerdrape Ducky Anti Slip Plastic Bath Mat, Clear
Showerdrape Ducky Anti Slip Plastic Bath Mat, Clear
Offered by Home Standard UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 2 Jan. 2014
This is my 4th anti slip mat I buy within couple of years. I must say this one is probably the cutest, but yet the worst. My kids lil bottom keep sliding all over the place. Very eventful bath time can tell you that, forget about claiming down before bed... I scrub the hell of the mat with a rough sponge and I think it's a bit less slippery now. But I wouldn't buy it again.

Apple iPhone SE/5S/5C/5 Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 2 Jan. 2014
They are the best phone protectors. I've tried many other ones and always go back to those, they are a
bit more expensive then others, but worth it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, 19 Mar. 2013
Lets just say if this one breaks I wouldn't be upset and certainly wouldn't by a another one. I use it for my 5 months old boy (is big for his age) the recommended age is 6 months old. but even at 5 months is legs get stuck everytime I take him out of there my 3 years old has to help me because I don't have enough hands to hold him and push his legs out. I still use it maybe once a week because they love to play together in the tub. But I'm very desapointed ...

Heat In A Click Instant Re-Useable Heat Pack Shoulder Warmer (Various Colours)
Heat In A Click Instant Re-Useable Heat Pack Shoulder Warmer (Various Colours)
Offered by round2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Good but a pain!, 2 Feb. 2012
Well the product is not too bad it does the job. The boiling part is a pain, I won't buy this products again.

The Gruffalo's Child
The Gruffalo's Child
by Julia Donaldson

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the gruffalo, 2 Feb. 2012
This review is from: The Gruffalo's Child (Paperback)
I bought this book for my toddler who is obsess with the gruffalo, but the gruffalos child is definitely not as good. My son doesn't want me to read it to him!

Magnetic Black Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 (iPad 2, Black)
Magnetic Black Cover Case Stand for Apple iPad 2 (iPad 2, Black)
Offered by Honearn

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 2 Feb. 2012
My husband got me an iPad for Christmas and he got the protector cover from the apple store and paid £35. Well I went on amazon and found the exact same one for less the half the price....

Super-Tough Clear SmartGel Case Cover for Apple iPad 2 / iPad 3 Compatible with Genuine Apple Smart Cover (All versions Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G/4G - 16GB 32GB 64GB) (Smart Cover not included)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice cover, 2 Feb. 2012
I wanted to get some sort of cover to have abetter grip of my ipad because my sons use it and it work beautifully.

Butterfly Fairy Dressing Up Outfit Costume. Age toddler 3-4 years
Butterfly Fairy Dressing Up Outfit Costume. Age toddler 3-4 years
Offered by Theme Fancy Dress

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 2 Feb. 2012
Cute little dress, but the wings look a bit cheap it's just 2 circles covered of fabric. I will get nice fairy wings separately.

Vtech Electronics Remote Control Racing Bear (Red)
Vtech Electronics Remote Control Racing Bear (Red)

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointing, 26 Oct. 2011
My son got it for his second birthday, it's quite cute, quite educational, but driving that thing drives me crazy....it stops all the time, we are driving it, the car is within a meter from us and it says good bye see you next time and stops!!!!! we have to walk to the car to re-start and trying to make it turn a corner is impossible it keep stopping...I do not recommend it....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 14, 2012 9:42 AM GMT