Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2
Focusrite iTrack Professional Dock for Recording on iPad
Focusrite iTrack Professional Dock for Recording on iPad

4.0 out of 5 stars Check for compatability before you buy (wish I had), 20 Sept. 2016
this turned out to be more expensive than I thought it would, as the number of keyboards it will work with is limited to keyboards that are MIDI USB compliant. My Roland A-800 PRO MIDI USB wouldn't work with it no matter what I tried, even when I removed the ADVANCED USB feature. If anyone Know howto get it working please let me know. It works great with my new Novation Impulse 25 though. I am very happy with the setup though now. But I find 25 keys limiting and would prefer the 61 keys on my Roland.

Konig and Meyer K/M 12450.001.60 Uni-Boy Classic Stand - Green
Konig and Meyer K/M 12450.001.60 Uni-Boy Classic Stand - Green
Offered by Pizzazz

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand and deliver, 20 Sept. 2016
I didn't hold out much hope for this sheet music stand and was even less impressed when it arrived so I was amazed at how well it did its job when I used it. Its a great holder for my music books to.

Uniform Store London Brooch Medal Mounting Brooch Full Size Bar Chrome (4 Space R695)
Offered by Uniform Store London

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for sewing your medals on, 20 Sept. 2016
It did what was expected and held my wifes fathers WW2 medals. It did what it said on the advert.

Novation IMPULSE 25 Semi-Weighted Keys with Aftertouch/8 Pads/Knobs/Faders/2 Wheels/MIDI In/Out

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made keyboard, 20 Sept. 2016
This turned out to be a very solid bit of kit which was quite unexpected. It plays well and feels great I was impressed.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars more wriggle room please., 27 July 2015
The power supply works fine but I would like a bit more cable length to give me a bit more wriggle room with setting things up.

IK Multimedia iRig Midi 2 Universal MIDI Interface for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Mac and PC

5.0 out of 5 stars Thro the night, 27 July 2015
works really well with my Ipad and Iphone using the SampleTank app.and Irigs Powerbridge to keepthe whole thing going thro the night

Roland A-800PRO USB MIDI Controller - Black
Roland A-800PRO USB MIDI Controller - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Works with my Iphoned and Ipad and PC, 27 July 2015
This is a Great bit of kit works fine with my Iphone and Ipad thro an Irig midi2. and also works well thro i
the supplied USB cable to my Windows 8 PC
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2016 5:59 PM BST

May Martin's Sewing Bible e-short 2: Women's Fashion
May Martin's Sewing Bible e-short 2: Women's Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars would be sewer, 8 Mar. 2015
This book has made me more determined to have a go at being a sewing bee. I love the way it explains how to.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (2-Disc Special Edition) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford
Offered by Discs4all

3.0 out of 5 stars the film is great I just had a little trouble running it on ..., 14 Jan. 2015
the film is great I just had a little trouble running it on 2 of my TVs DVD players but it ran ok on my laptop.

iRig HD Digital Guitar/Bass/Instrument Interface for iOS and Mac
iRig HD Digital Guitar/Bass/Instrument Interface for iOS and Mac

3.0 out of 5 stars HD Irig, 12 Jun. 2014
I can say it does work well. One thing that drives me mad is I have to keep recharging the battery. While recharging I can't record. I find this very limiting. There are other niggles such as when recording a second track I have to wait ages while the first optomises and vis versa. The manual isn't very helpful either. Amplitube is a great bit of kit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2015 11:24 AM GMT

Page: 1 | 2