Profile for T. I. Charlesworth > Reviews

Content by T. I. Charlesworth

T. I. Charlesworth "tcfrance" (correze)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Filament Light Bulb B22 Edison Vintage Chandelier Ceiling Room Dinner Hall Club Pub Restaurant Modern Vintage Light Glass Shade Ceiling Pendant Lamp Fixture (Glass Shade with Fittings Only)
Offered by Anything 4 Home

4.0 out of 5 stars good value with a slight caveat, 8 May 2017
These are good for the money but I was thrown by the fact that some very similar ones I bought for UK use were screw fittings. I saw these cheaper ones and at the bottom of the page it says " frequently bought together " showing this fitting alongside a screw vintage bulb . I therefore bought a stack of screw vintage bulbs and brought the lights and bulbs over to France . I then discovered that the light fittings were bayonet !! Thankfully my wife was flying out 6 days later and amazingly managed to get the correct bulbs here undamaged. What I would say is that the short time I used non vintage white bulbs while waiting for the arrival of the new bulbs was not a great experience as the things just glared through the completely glass " shade " and were not pleasant to look at . The minute the vintage tinted bulbs went in these lamps were transformed by the non glare of the orange light.

TryLight 30cm Dimmable LED Under Cabinet Lighting 3000K Warm White, 6 Panel Deluxe Kit, Total of 24 Watt, 1800lm, Warm White, All Accessories Included, LED Light Bar, Strip Lights
Offered by TryLight EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy indeed !, 15 Feb. 2017
Unless something happens in the future to change my opinion, I have to say that these lights are fantastic and for the the money an excellent buy . Firstly we get no transformer hum whatsoever at any level of dimming . The light is a lovely warm light not a cold white light and installation could be done by a 5 year old. Couldn't be more pleased ; for the price of a round of drinks we have transformed our kitchen .

ECOVACS ROBOTICS DEEBOT 35 Ultra Slim and Silent Floor Cleaning Robot, Red
ECOVACS ROBOTICS DEEBOT 35 Ultra Slim and Silent Floor Cleaning Robot, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Great additon to the family, 31 Jan. 2017
This little chap who we call Ronnie is great fun and does a very thorough job ! We couldn't believe how much he collected given that we vacuum every day !! He gets stuck now and then but hey , he's only human .

Linens Limited Dual Heat Care Control Washable Electric Blanket, Double
Linens Limited Dual Heat Care Control Washable Electric Blanket, Double

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money, 31 Jan. 2017
Took this to France recently in my hand luggage as it was blooming cold over there ! For £17 I enjoyed a warm welcome to my bed every night . Great for the price !

UMIDIGI Diamond X SIM-Free Unlocked 4G LTE Andorid 6.0 Smartphone 5.0 Inch HD Screen MTK6737 Quad Core 1.3GHz 2GB RAM+16GB ROM Dual SIM Dual Curved Design 8.0MP Camera Mobile Phone OTA WIFI (Gold)
Offered by UMI DIGI

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant phone !!, 31 Jan. 2017
I was gutted when l broke my Microsoft Windows phone so decided to research the market a bit and decided on this one . It was a risk as I was comfortable with my old phone and the windows operating system . I ordered it on a Saturday night and it arrived Sunday morning so no complaints there. I ordered the gold version despite my reservations that it may be a bit girly for a man but it absolutely is not , it looks superb , slim and well made . The screen is bright and clear and I have now familiarized with Android and am perfectly happy . The sound is acceptable but not great but that is outweighed by the plus points. For £95 I have a superb 4g smart phone which ,being unlocked, I could slip my £10 a month simm into . very happy indeed.

AMTOK Smart Electric Toothbrush Sonic Rechargeable Waterproof , 31000 Power Sonicare Toothbrushes with 5 Modes, 2 Min Timer & 30 Sec Reminder, Blue
Offered by fushian

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 Jan. 2017
Nice product . Feels like quality and my teeth feel clean . Charges up from a usb and lasts for weeks on a charge . Very happy .

Cigware VV Ego Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit
Cigware VV Ego Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've done in years !, 23 Aug. 2016
I have smoked since I was 14 ( behind the bike sheds at school !) Around 10 a day so not a heavy habit but enough to concern me of late ( now 56 years of age ) and at almost £10 a pack for my preferred brand not cheap . I decided to try ecigs after a friend of mine who was a heavier smoker than I managed to give up his habit for a long period of time. I tried the ecig he was using but found it too big and so opted for a cigware VV ego as it was more "ciggy like " in shape and feel . I have now not had a proper cig for 9 weeks and have no desire to do so. My lounge ,and myself I guess ,no longer smell of smoke . My chest does not feel tight and I have saved quite a lot of money in the process . The money was not my main concern but it is nice to save money whilst hopefully extending my life !! Anyway the VV ego has a nice feel to it , the charge lasts me all night ( I only ever " smoked " at night ) and so it fits the bill perfectly for me . It is easy to fill and charges from my laptop USB with the lead provided . It has three levels of burn , I tend to go for the middle blue setting . The thing cost about as much as 30 cigarettes and costs next to nothing to keep in fluid . I cannot recommend highly enough giving this a try . What have you got to lose ? The price of a few cigarettes ? Very happy with my decision .

The Body Farm - Season 1
The Body Farm - Season 1
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 15 Jun. 2016
always hard getting into a new ( to me anyway ) series of anything ; new characters and situation , but quickly settled into this . Very good.

Where My Heart Used to Beat
Where My Heart Used to Beat

4.0 out of 5 stars Good not great, 25 Mar. 2016
Another very readable book from SF . I can't help feeling that Birdsong set the bar so high all those years ago and to better it is an impossible ask. I have read every book he has penned and will continue to do so but they will still be measured against that one masterpiece

Chef
Chef
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 21 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Chef (Amazon Video)
Enjoyable film particularly if you are a foodie ! Quite a bit of uneccessary bad language ,as with all American films , but I guess you just have to get over that these days. It's a watch oncer , in my opinion, so wouldn't buy just rent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7