Profile for Mads > Reviews

A Survival Guide for Life
A Survival Guide for Life
by Bear Grylls

5.0 out of 5 stars Bear Grylls - A Survival Guide for Life, 28 Nov. 2012
A brilliant motivational book, the mottos of which you can adapt to sport or any aspect of life where you need reinspiring. Most chapters only a couple of pages, so very easybto pick up and put down.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Removeable suction grip, 20 May 2012
Excellent help for my elderly parents in both bath and shower - and since they're removable, the house still looks normal and not like an old people's home!

Rumble Roller Original Rumble Roller - Blue, 12.5 x 30 cm
Rumble Roller Original Rumble Roller - Blue, 12.5 x 30 cm
Offered by 66fit Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Rumble Roller, 10 May 2012
This is probably the best product I have reviewed! I have been told by my physio that I should have a deep tissue massage before and after every round, which is completely impractical, and ludicrously expensive. However, after around 30 seconds rolling my back up and down the Rumble Roller, I can achieve the same degree of looseness as I would from 30 minutes of professional treatment.
It's not pleasant - in fact it's quite painful where the nodules dig into the knots and muscle spasms - but it's brilliantly effective. Also great for loosening off tight calf muscles after walking a round. Stunningly good results!

Rafa: My Story
Rafa: My Story
by Rafael Nadal

5.0 out of 5 stars Rafa, My Story, 30 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Rafa: My Story (Hardcover)
Love it. Fascinating seeing inside his head. Who would have thought he was afraid of the dark and had to sleep with the light on!

TDK TV 180 VHS Video Tape (5 Pack) Everyday 8PB 192PP
TDK TV 180 VHS Video Tape (5 Pack) Everyday 8PB 192PP
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars VHS video tapes, 20 July 2011
For those of us who still like to record and via video, it' nice to be able to replenish old, worn out tapes with a new selection.

Anna Richardson's Body Blitz: Five Rules for a Brand New You
Anna Richardson's Body Blitz: Five Rules for a Brand New You
by Anna Richardson

5.0 out of 5 stars Body Blitz Diet, 6 Jun. 2011
You don't feel like you're on a diet because the recipes are so delicious. It's not a diet, it's a pleasure!

Powerball 250 Hz Pro - Amber
Powerball 250 Hz Pro - Amber

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerball 250 Hz Pro, 7 Nov. 2010
This review is from: Powerball 250 Hz Pro (Sports)
Great fun to use, and builds up forearm strength incredibly quickly. Found it frustrating initially because I couldn't make it work and thought it must be broken. Then a friend got the hang of it and gave it to me mid spin, so I could develop the feel. Once you've done it once, you never lose it again. Highly recommended for the easiest, and most fun, way to develop forearm strength I have ever tried.

Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board - White (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board - White (Wii)
Offered by Sent2u

5.0 out of 5 stars Wii Fit Plus with balance board, 30 Nov. 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I like it so much I'm buying more for Christmas presents for other people. Brilliant fun, and it does get you fit at the same time.