Profile for Ann from Hull > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Judas?: The Story of Paul Cooke
Judas?: The Story of Paul Cooke

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes a long way in explaining !, 10 Oct. 2016
I am a Hull FC fan and for us Hull rugby league fans will understand how very strong the feelings between the Hull clubs run very deep indeed at what was perceived as betrayal by Paul Cooke at this time.
What has surprised me is the frank way Paul Cooke owns the fact that some of his notoriety and bad feeling towards him was his own doing , he appeared to on a self destruct course for some of it , but I can understand how someone might go off the rails after been treated the way he was at both clubs Hull FC & HKR .
I have come across some bosses in my working life who have been just as bad - as the hierarchy at these clubs.
My attitude towards PC has changed , I think this book needed writing , I think PC will find it a catalyst to ' get it out there ' I wish him and his family well.
This is a good read and I can highly recommend it.
He sounds as though his life is in a happy place now and for that I am pleased .

Maypole MP951 Awning Rail Protector, White, 12 m
Maypole MP951 Awning Rail Protector, White, 12 m

1.0 out of 5 stars Could have been better, 1 Aug. 2016
Terrible , wavy .
Half of it was alright, but the second half was extremely wavy. The piece in total was 12 metres so quite a lot was not fit for purpose.
I contacted them and it wasn't a good outcome. They did, however say that I could return it but we had already cut it and our caravan is parked 65 miles away and were were away too. In the end they said that they supplied goods as listed which wasn't quite correct. I will not be ordering anything from them ever again. This is the first item ordered on Amazon that quality wise we have been unhappy with. We ordered it in an effort to stop the rain causing dark marks on our caravan from the window seals.

Fansela(TM ) Men PU Leather Working Shoes Driving Shoes Flats Casual Leather Shoes
Offered by Fancier Europe

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused . Com, 1 Aug. 2016
Packed well. Upon opening though the outer plastic wrapping had the correct size , but on the actual shoe on the tongue it showed a full size larger.
Unfortunately we had to return them for a refund. The shoe looks smart though .

Lethal Intent (DI Matt Barnes Book 2)
Lethal Intent (DI Matt Barnes Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good one, 22 May 2016
I wanted to kill the perp too .... again gripping . Would have liked a bit more suffering at the end for pyschopath !
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2016 7:35 PM BST

Chosen To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 4)
Chosen To Kill (DI Matt Barnes Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars but love his writing style, 22 May 2016
Not read Michael Kerr before , but love his writing style. Yes after reading other reviews they are a bit on the gory side but to me that just explains why Matt Barnes and his team are necessary to combat the evil in our society. I find them believable, and well written. I like Matt Barnes with all of his character peculiarities . Gripping damn good stories
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2016 7:37 PM BST

Gray Salvation (A Tom Gray Novel Book 6)
Gray Salvation (A Tom Gray Novel Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Read all of the Tom Gray's really good book, glad Tom has finally got closure, 27 April 2016
Read all of the Tom Gray's really good book, glad Tom has finally got closure . Enjoyed the whole series I couldn't wait to find out what he was up to next.
Family sharing was brilliant for us too , shared them all with my husband

The Warriors Series Boxset I (Warriors series of Action Suspense Adventure Thrillers)

2.0 out of 5 stars Confusing, 27 April 2016
Tooooo long toooo drawn out, confusing plots . Whizzed on for pages and pages and still managed to pick up the story.
The whole beginning , middle and end could have been condensed into 2 books. Frankly it got a little boring couldn't wait to get to the end

The Darkness Visible (The Midnight Saga Book 2)
The Darkness Visible (The Midnight Saga Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 27 April 2016
It's ok have read other books by this author . Not blown away by this one

Men's Super Soft Nappa Leather Toiletries / Travel / Holiday / Over Night / Weekend Wash Bag (Black)
Offered by Primrose Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 27 April 2016
Really good , happy with purchase

NAC N-Acetyl-Cysteine 600mg 120 Capsules - UK Made GMP Guaranteed Quality Assurance
Offered by Troo Health Care

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for us, 27 April 2016
Didn't work for my husband and his breathing difficulties

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7