Profile for BedRedHead > Reviews

Content by BedRedHead

BedRedHead

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars How long can you wait for one thing to be delivered?, 1 Aug. 2013
These were bought for a gift on June the 30th. On July 1st I got emailed saying they had been dispatched.
When I chose these they were classed as in stock and the money was promptly taken from my account.
On 18/07 I got an email saying they were now out of stock. Which didn't make sense as they were most definitely in stock when ordered AND they weren't slow on taking my money were they! The birthday in which they were a gift for was 06/07. So the gift didn't arrive in time. I emailed the seller, which was met with no response...
They finally arrived on 31/07. A month after ordering.
The saving grace for these... They are what they say they are. If your going to order. Order well in advance of the date you want them delivered by.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says it does, 1 Aug. 2013
Perfect for my grandma and her arthritis. Soft enough to hold but form enough to keep control of the dog.

Ice-Watch Unisex Quartz Watch with Pink Dial Analogue Display and Pink Silicone Strap SS.NPE.U.S.12

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 12 Jun. 2013
Watch arrive quicker than expected considering I ordered later than I was supposed to. It was all wrapped tightly during transit so no damage occurred and brilliant!! Exactly what was needed for the birthday present! Better than previous Ive watched we have bought on the highstreet!