Profile for Laura > Reviews

Content by Laura
Top Reviewer Ranking: 316

Laura (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Mistress (The Greek Tycoons Book 10)
The Greek Tycoon's Convenient Mistress (The Greek Tycoons Book 10)

3.0 out of 5 stars 2.5 Stars, 16 Oct. 2017
I like this author but this book is not one of her best. Hope is a 28 year old curvy/overweight virgin when she meets handsome Andreas and they sleep together the day they meet. Fast forward two years and door mat Hope is living in a swanky apartment paid for by Andreas. She has never met his friends or family yet it has never occurred to her that she is his mistress even when her best friend tries to tell her so.

After a conversation with her best friend, doubts set in with Hope regarding her place in Andreas life. Meanwhile, Andreas senses something is wrong but when Hope reminds him they have been together two years he is shocked and surprised he has been with her so long and is thinking to himself he must end things soon and get married to another woman!

Andreas finally lets her meet his sister but then misunderstandings occur and an angry Andreas ends things with Hope.

Hope is that stupid, first she doesn't realise she's a mistress then she doesn't realise she hasn't had a period for over six months! The story got a bit stupid and I got bored. I never once believed Andreas was in love with Hope but I'm not the least bit surprised she believed him seeing as she was such a doormat!

Sweet Time (Sugar Rush)
Sweet Time (Sugar Rush)

3.0 out of 5 stars It was OK, 15 Oct. 2017
I loved the Spiral of Bliss series of books by this author but have been disappointed in this Sugar Rush series. There is something lacking for me. The sex scenes are not as well written and the heroes are not alpha male enough for my liking.

I skipped book 3 but this one was an improvement on book 2 so 3 stars.

Sweet Escape (Sugar Rush #2)
Sweet Escape (Sugar Rush #2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not upto this authors standards, 15 Oct. 2017
I didn't think much of book 1 but liked Evan in that book so decided to read his story but unfortunately this series is not for me. This story followed a similar format to book 1 but it was predictable and I never felt their love.

I can't believe this is the same author who wrote the Spiral of Bliss series. This new series is really below par.

ARRIVE (Spiral of Bliss #4)
ARRIVE (Spiral of Bliss #4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Short story catching up with one of my favourite romance couples, 15 Oct. 2017
Love this couple. Enjoyed this short story catching up with them.

Eyes On You: A Blasphemy Novella
Eyes On You: A Blasphemy Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars Short, sexy read, 15 Oct. 2017
A sexy, short read. Wolf and Liv make a good couple. He's a Dom whose a voyeur and Liv has always had fantasies about being an exhibitionist. Wolf makes her fantasy come true then she becomes his submissive.

Hot sex scenes with some sexy dirty talk.

Courvoisier VS Cognac Brandy 1 Litre
Courvoisier VS Cognac Brandy 1 Litre

5.0 out of 5 stars Relatives Favourite, 8 Oct. 2017
Bought as a birthday gift for a relative as this is their favourite Brandy.

Amazon was the cheapest retailer at the time of purchase.

Amteker Living 256 Colors LED Light, Touch Pad Control Colorful Mood Rechargeable Micro Colour Changing Mood Light(Black)
Offered by Amteker-UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bright enough, 6 Oct. 2017
Not bright enough...returned for a refund.

Bluetooth Headphones VicTsing Wireless Running Stereo Sports Headset Sweatproof Earbuds with Mic for Work Out, Gym and Exercise for iPhone 7 7 Plus Huawei P9 etc.(Bluetooth 4.0, CVC 6.0 Noise Cancelling, 8 Hrs Playing Time, Non-magnetic Control, Black)
Offered by Weetop

3.0 out of 5 stars Ear buds too big, 6 Oct. 2017
My teenage son asked for these headphones but to me they look too big and they don't it in his ear very well but he wants to keep them seeing as they weren't very expensive but if it were me, I would have returned them for a refund.

Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures Book 2)
Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures Book 2)

2.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive Sex Scenes, 6 Oct. 2017
I haven't read anything by either author before and I like a book to grab me at the first few pages. The book opens with a sex scene and straightaway I read the most boring overused phrase nowadays in romance novels 'come for me' which put me off but I carried on reading but couldn't connect with either character and although it's supposed to be a romantic suspense novel it didn't read like one. I didn't enjoy the writing style.

I don't mind sex scenes in a book if they are well written but there were far too many repetitive sex scenes thrown in at the most ridiculous moments. I'm afraid I lost interest early on and skimmed most of it.

The North Face 66 Classic Cap Hat Outdoor Hat available in Urban Navy  One Size
The North Face 66 Classic Cap Hat Outdoor Hat available in Urban Navy One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars North Face Cap, 6 Oct. 2017
Ordered for teenage son. Once adjusted it fit perfectly. Nice quality.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20