Profile for David Hemmings > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bike Bicycle Plastic Water Bottle Holder Cage with Quick Release Clamp
Bike Bicycle Plastic Water Bottle Holder Cage with Quick Release Clamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, sturdy, and well thought out., 22 May 2016
Simple design, easy to attach and for the price fantastic value for money. You can place this in so many positions on the bike. I have used several different types of bottle holders over the years and this by far is the most practical.

GORE BIKE WEAR Men's Knee-length Cycling shorts, Super-Light, Stretchy, GORE Selected Fabrics, ELEMENT Shorts, Size XL, Black, TELESP
Offered by We Know Bikes

5.0 out of 5 stars Gore, as expected., 14 Mar. 2016
Gore cycle wear is always "top notch" and these shorts are no different. Typical fitting, expect the clothing to be a snug fit! Comfy on and off the bike and I'm expecting a good season out of these in the saddle.

OXO Good Grips Hand Held Mandoline Slicer
OXO Good Grips Hand Held Mandoline Slicer

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper Job"., 10 Jun. 2015
So simple and so good. Description and instructions of use are spot on. Good value for money and extremely prompt delivery.

Nemaslug Slug Killer large pack 100sm
Nemaslug Slug Killer large pack 100sm
Offered by green gardener

5.0 out of 5 stars A good natural product to deal with a real garden pest ..., 18 May 2015
Delivered with Gusto! A good natural product to deal with a real garden pest that will not endanger wildlife.

Death on a Fork: And How to Avoid it
Death on a Fork: And How to Avoid it
by Gwynne Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars A straightforward uncompromising read, 16 Mar. 2015
If you want too take control of your own health and are willing to make changes that will benefit your well being then this is the book for you. If you want to do nothing to help yourself and sit in the Doctors waiting room then it's probably not!!

I have suffered with Arthritis and Foriminal Stenosis for many years, however when being diagnosed with these problems after seeing a Consultant privately, I was then able too make choices and changes in my life, I did and oh boy has my life changed for the better. All the NHS offered me was Pain Killers and Anti Inflamatory drugs. If I had stayed within the NHS then I would have NO quality of life. Don't get me wrong there is no magical cure, however this book gives you the knowledge and confidence to help yourself with some dietary changes and encourages you to look elsewhere for answers to aid well being.

Roswheel Multi-function Black Cycling Bicycle Bag Bike Rear Seat Carrier Basket Rack Pannier 13L
Offered by Sunrise-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars A good value bit of kit., 10 Nov. 2014
A good day bag with plenty of room for your kit. I have panniers for when I travel far and wide and purchased this for my day rides and it takes everything that I can possibly need. The Velcro straps are up to the job, because my saddle only sits a few inches above the rack I fit it back to front so I can get to the zip with out a struggle.

I've used it in wet weather and it stands up to light rain not sure how waterproof it will be in a downpour and don't intend to try it!! Overall highly satisfied.

Baleaf Cycling Men's Shorts Half Pants Padded Compression 1/2 Tights Black Size L

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort at great value for money., 10 Nov. 2014
Good fit, comfy, wash well and are great value for money. I bought my first pair of Baleaf padded pants a year ago found them so good that have since purchased another pair and subsequently these shorts. I cycle 100 miles or more each week and often 35 miles on trail rides and have had no discomfort.

I have had more expensive shorts that are just so uncomfortable that they have gone in the bin. And at this price you can't go wrong.

Berghaus Men's Navigator Cargo Pant -  Navy, 36 Inch Waist 32 Inch Leg
Berghaus Men's Navigator Cargo Pant - Navy, 36 Inch Waist 32 Inch Leg

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price., 24 Aug. 2014
At the price I paid they are good value, just wanted a pair of light weight comfy pants for rough walking this summer. I have found that the Berghaus Lonscale pants are far better for comfort and not out of place off the trails, in saying that these have done the job I bought them for.

Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Integral USB 2.0 Single Slot SD Reader
Offered by KING OF FLASH

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well that I bought it for., 24 Aug. 2014
A very simple device that does the job. I had one previously that lasted for four years before needing a wiggle to get it working so I forked out the very little money that it costs for a replacement.

Tenn-Outdoors Men's Coolflo Breathable Hi Viz Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey - Yellow/grey, 42-44 Inch (Large)
Offered by Tenn Outdoors

4.0 out of 5 stars A good value summer cycling shirt., 24 Aug. 2014
A summer cycling shirt that you can be seen in and will keep you cool. Have worn this over the summer many times, washes well and keeps shape. The sizing was correct.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4