Profile for RSC > Reviews

Content by RSC

RSC

Page: 1 | 2
G-Shock Men's GD-120MB-1ER Quartz Watch with Black Dial Digital Display and Black Resin Strap

4.0 out of 5 stars Great beater watch for the price, 22 Aug. 2016
I needed a new watch for being out and about, going to the gym and generally not worrying about getting beat up a fair bit and the g-shock delivered as always. Well priced, durable and effective. Straightforward to use, no problems using in the gym for timing sets and wearing in the pool/sauna/steam room. My only criticisms would be that the light button is in the wrong place for me (preferred it more central like the older models) and the display is a little dark in some lights hence 4 not 5 stars Not suitable for wearing long sleeve shirts with due to its size but I have another watch for the office so that's alright with me!

Modern White Black 37 42 50 55 60 TV Unit Cabinet - Television Stand - Entertainment display - Shelves (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little unit, 19 Aug. 2016
Excellent product, very solid and easy to put together with minimal fuss, all you need is a small and a large Phillips screwdriver. Works well with our Ikea Billy bookcase and very well priced

Lyle & Scott Mens Green Eagle SMU Club Cotton Polo Shirt - Antique Gold - XL
Lyle & Scott Mens Green Eagle SMU Club Cotton Polo Shirt - Antique Gold - XL
Offered by GolfBase

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality as always but due to the fabric it's ..., 19 Aug. 2016
Great quality as always but due to the fabric it's a bit tight around the chest / middle. If your slightly on the larger size of XL you might struggle with it.

Lyle & Scott Men's Oxford Short Sleeve Casual Shirt, Riviera Blue, X-Large
Lyle & Scott Men's Oxford Short Sleeve Casual Shirt, Riviera Blue, X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality as always, 19 Aug. 2016
Great quality as always, proper fit. Not relaxed so if your a big XL it might be a bit tight around the middle.

FiNeWaY DELUX INFLATABLE HIGH RAISED DOUBLE AIR BED MATTRESS AIRBED W BUILT IN ELECTRIC PUMP
Offered by FiNeWaY

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Arrived on time, 19 Aug. 2016
Excellent product. Arrived on time, very easy to setup and put away. Follow the instructions for initial inflation and it's a very comfy good few nights sleep. Does need some topping up after each night but only minimal and it's easy to do with the automatic pump (it's an air bed, it happens). Very pleased with purchase.

Matrix Nutrition Diet Whey 2.25KG is a cutting-edge formulation of top quality ingredients which work synergistically to promote weight loss. (Chocolate Mint)
Offered by Supplement-Centre

4.0 out of 5 stars This powder really does taste better than a lot of the others I have previously ..., 13 Aug. 2014
This powder really does taste better than a lot of the others I have previously tried. Mixes well with cold water and doesn't seem to clump up either. It is a finer powder so there does tend to be quite a bit of dust when you first open the tub but that's only an observation and not a complaint.

Will definitely buy this product again, previously bought PHD diet whey and this, in my opinion is a better product for taste, mix and price.

Rant In E Minor [Explicit]
Rant In E Minor [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars He answered our prayers in holly wood land..., 16 Sept. 2013
If you know that line then you know what I am about to say. This is Bill at his best, the man, the legend the genius. I bought this because I wanted it on my phone to walk to work with and couldn't find my original cop, I'd buy this again and again and again it's that good.

Hail to the King (Deluxe Version)
Hail to the King (Deluxe Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars Immitation is not necesarilly the sincerest form of flattery, 16 Sept. 2013
I'm not a massive A7X fan but people keep telling me good things so I thought let's give it a go then. After listening to this I'm still not convinced. To me this is little more than a tribute album to Maiden and Metallica. Nothing wrong with wearing your influences on your sleeve, but this is just going too far for me. I'm probably not going to listen to it again after the initial couple of listens it just doesn't work for me, I'm sure fans will love it but it wouldn't have thought it would win new listeners over.

Tape Deck Heart [Explicit]
Tape Deck Heart [Explicit]

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 16 Sept. 2013
I think you have to really really like this style of singing to be a massive fan but this is a nice album which I listen to semi regularly. It's fun and witty and if not thought provoking then maybe just a little bit thoughtful.

The Complete Peel Sessions 1978-2004
The Complete Peel Sessions 1978-2004

5.0 out of 5 stars At this price, 16 Sept. 2013
Seriously I don't know if there was an error that day but I got more tracks for less money than I've ever known In my life. Not only is this a really good collection it's probably the biggest bargain you will ever find on Amazon. If your not a fall fan, it's worth buying this collection at this price just to give them a really good go, and if you are a fan then you've already bought it and your reading this cos you are wondering if anyone else is as amazed as you are...I am!

Page: 1 | 2