Profile for Dave M > Reviews

Content by Dave M

Dave M (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Four Horsemen: Legacy (The Four Horsemen Series Book 1)
The Four Horsemen: Legacy (The Four Horsemen Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put this book down!!!, 11 Sept. 2017
I give this first part of the new "The Four Horseman Series" five stars as as soon as I'd finished the book, I then I wanted to read the next one, but have had to wait until today!! I haven't done that in a while...

The story was well written, exciting, captivating & is a brilliant read with a twist..... in having Verity, a 'human', becoming the 'fifth Horseman".
It's also a fun read, especially with Verity having to deal with her emotions & stop herself falling for each of the other four horsemen.... I look forward very much to reading part two of this series!!

Unchained: Feathers and Fire Book 1
Unchained: Feathers and Fire Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic first book of our new heroines adventures!!, 3 Aug. 2017
Fantastic first book of an amazing new series, and I cannot wait for Book 2 of Callie's adventures!

I hope we learn more about her origins next time & what exactly she is now!
I also hope Nate Temple keeps turning up in her stories & it will be fascinating to find out what sort of relationship might blossom between them!

The Nate Temple series is brilliant in its own right, but I do believe Callie Penrose will match & may even eventually out do Nate for action, excitement, superb storylines, great plots, magic, magic & magic of all sorts, with a healthy bit of mythology thrown in!

This is a really great read that I can recommend to all!
Well done & thank you very much Shayne!

A Bit of Bite
A Bit of Bite

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant story!!, 25 May 2017
This review is from: A Bit of Bite (Kindle Edition)
Great story with a clever plot twist... I couldn't put it down until I'd finished reading it!!

This book deserves 5 stars, as it has humour, horror, action, love interest, good vs evil, but again with a twist.& good old fashioned manners.

I recommend you buy it & I'm sure you too will not be able to put it down.

Kill It With Magic: An Urban Fantasy Novel (The Lillim Callina Chronicles Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent magical adventure novel, 14 Mar. 2017
This book is one of those you can't put down, you just want to read it to the end! Now I very much want to read the next one in the series!!
The heroine has a great, well put together character & her life history that you learn about, bit by bit, combined with the mix of magic, supernatural monster / creatures has created a wonderful starting platform for the series! Well done indeed Mr. Cipriano!
I look forward to reading more of your books.

Sorceress Rising (A Gargoyle and Sorceress Tale Book 2)
Sorceress Rising (A Gargoyle and Sorceress Tale Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, couldn't put it down., 27 Feb. 2017
Great author, writes in an ever increasing dramatic, exciting & adventurous way.

You pick up book one of the series & your hooked! This book continues the story from book one without a break in its fluidity.
Great myth, magic & fantasy writer. I look forward to reading the next book in the series & then her other works...

I highly commend this author.

Bluedio T2S (Turbine 2 Shooting Brake) Bluetooth Stereo Headphones Wireless Headphones Bluetooth 4.1 Headset on the Ear headphones Gift Package (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Bluetooth headphones at a great price, 1 Feb. 2015
Fantastic value for money, great sound, easy to wear. Controls responsive......what more could you want !

Duronic HDC01 - 1.5M((360)) HDMI Goldspec (Version 1.4|3D| Latest Technology) High Speed HDMI Cable - Premium 24K Gold Plated 1080p HDMI to HDMI Tilt/Swivel Lead - 1.5 metres - Perfect for PS3 PLASMA LCD LED 3D HD TV Virgin Box SKY HD SKY+
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - the best HDMI leads i have used, 1 Feb. 2015
Very high quality - worth paying the extra money for them...happy to reccomend.

Toshiba THNU16ENSPU(BL5 16GB TransMemory Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Purple
Toshiba THNU16ENSPU(BL5 16GB TransMemory Mini USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Purple

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value USB stick, 1 Feb. 2015
Sound, does exactly what it should....happt to reccomend

Circulon Steel Elite Cookware Saucepan Set, 5 Pieces
Circulon Steel Elite Cookware Saucepan Set, 5 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal saucepans for Induction Hobs, 26 Jan. 2015
Outstanding set....great for induction hobs. Wash well in a dishwasher. Great price too

EasyAcc Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S4 Cover Phone Book Case Protective Cover with Stand for Samsung Galaxy S IV I9500 Black - Premium PU Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought this cover because apart from looking good it was at a reasonable price and should do ..., 30 Oct. 2014
I bought this cover because apart from looking good it was at a reasonable price and should do all in needed it to do.......Well I have now used it for several months and it is still in 100% good condition and has protected my phone well. The built in stand is great and very useful.
I am happy to recommend it to all

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4