Profile for rainbowafm > Reviews

Content by rainbowafm

rainbowafm

The Fertile Female: How the Power of Longing for a Child Can Save Your Life and Change the World
by Julia Indichova

5.0 out of 5 stars Great practical advice for getting pregnant naturally, 20 July 2012
First of all, I read 'Inconceivable' by Julia. Whereas that is a story about her journey to have a baby, this one provides practical advice. A great reference book.

Inconceivable: A Woman's Triumph Over Despair and Statistics
Inconceivable: A Woman's Triumph Over Despair and Statistics
by Julia Indichova

5.0 out of 5 stars Hope for anyone findng it difficult to get pregnant, 20 July 2012
This is a book about Julia's challenge to provide her daughter with a sibling. She refused to accept the views of the medical profession where she found doors constantly shut in her face. Through perseverance, a change of attitude and diet, she turned her life around and succeeded. A great story that gives hope to anyone finding it difficult to get pregnant. If I start to feel down, I can pick up this book to pick me up again.

Fertility Flow Yoga with Mercedes Ngoh
Fertility Flow Yoga with Mercedes Ngoh
Dvd ~ Mercedes Ngoh Sieff

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant relaxation tool, 20 July 2012
For months I've been struggling to sleep, often waking many times in the night. Not any more. If I do this dvd before bed, I sleep right through the night without any disturbances. A great toner, I feel much more relaxed and positive about being able to get pregnant.

The Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Programme for Getting Pregnant
The Infertility Cure: The Ancient Chinese Programme for Getting Pregnant
by Randine Lewis

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book for anyone struggling to get pregnant, 20 July 2012
I love this book. Its a great reference book with lots of practical advice on how to get your body into the best shape for conceiving whatever your age or condition. For anyone who is about to give up hope, please don't yet. Give this book a chance.

The Top 100 Healing Foods: 100 Recipes to Treat Common Ailments Easily and Effectively (Top 100)
by Paula Bartimeus

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Informative, 20 July 2012
Great reference book if you're concerned about what we put in our bodies. Plus it takes away the need for vitamin pills, as you can get everything your body needs from good food.

Diabolo Set Cyclone "Quartz" - Triple Bearing Clutch Diabolos (Purple) with Metal Sticks, 10m ULTRA-SPIN Pro Diablo String & Travel Bag!
Offered by Flames N Games Ltd-Specialist Juggling Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toy this year, 20 July 2012
Diabolos are the new craze in the playground. My 7 year old daughter had a basic one but wanted to trade up to a triple bearing. Considering she's only been doing it a couple of weeks, she is brilliant at it. The tricks are fun and it's great for hand eye co-ordination. We can't get her off it; she takes it everywhere. She's even planning on taking it to my sister's wedding on Saturday to entertain people. Most toys she gets bored of after a few plays. This one is well worth the money.

BODUM Bistro 1.5 Litre/ 51 oz Electric Water Kettle, Orange
BODUM Bistro 1.5 Litre/ 51 oz Electric Water Kettle, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 9 Nov. 2011
Wonderful. I bought this kettle to match the toaster. I love the swing top lid. I don't have a very big kitchen and this fits perfectly without taking up too much space. My previous kettle suffered from leaks. No such problem with this one. Bodum is a quality brand and though it is a plastic kettle, it is a quality product.

Bodum Bistro Toaster, 2 Slot, Orange
Bodum Bistro Toaster, 2 Slot, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 9 Nov. 2011
I love this toaster. It matches my kitchen colour scheme perfectly. The toast browns evenly on both sides. A great product from a quality brand.

5 Star Drywipe Board Lightweight with Fixing Kit and Pen Tray W600xH450mm
5 Star Drywipe Board Lightweight with Fixing Kit and Pen Tray W600xH450mm
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea for little ones, 3 Nov. 2011
I bought this for my 7 year old as an aid to learning. It was really easy to assemble and we had it up in her bedroom in minutes. I did read reviews about no fixings being delivered with it but that didn't happen to us. It is ever so lightweight, so you can fix it anywhere; we have it on the wardrobe door. Also, the fact that it has a penholder means that my daughter isn't scrambling about for a pen every time she wants to use it.

Mischievous Multiplication and Delicious Division Age 7-8 (Letts Magical Skills): Multiplication and Division: Ages 7-8
by Paul Broadbent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplement to school work, 3 Nov. 2011
My 7 year old is due to start taking her sats next Apr/May, so I bought this to help supplement what she is learning at school. Also, I wanted to get an idea myself of what level she was at rather than just rely on 5 minutes with a teacher during parents' evening.
This book does the trick. She loves sitting down with me to work through it and doesn't see it as homework. The way it is laid out with wizards and the like, plus stickers when she accomplishes each page; it is really fun to do. I started using books from the range last year and I would highly recommend this and and others I bought.