Profile for Clifton.D > Reviews

Content by Clifton.D

Clifton.D

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Camera Lightning SD Card Reader, WECODO OTG USB Micro SD Card Adapter for iPhone iPad Mac Android
Offered by KimKeyDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy way of viewing or transfering camera card photo's,video's etc on ipad or iphone., 20 May 2017
This feels a little bit flimsey, but actually with the two plastic end covers is protected OK. I have found it works very well with my Ipad and my mac. I use it for inspecteting and if required downloading/deleting etc photo's and videos shot with my mavic pro ariel drone camera.the free app does what it needs to and is very easy to use.

MyArmor 30"/75cm Diameter Waterproof Fast-Fold RC Helicopter Landing Pad Helipad 2 Sides for RC Drones Helicopter DJI Mavic Pro, Phantom 2/3/4/4 Pro, Inspire 2/1, 3DR Solo, Parrot, Antel Robotic, Syma, Hubsan, Holy Stone, UDI, Blue & Orange
Offered by MyArmor

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 20 May 2017
We had a period of very dry weather just after I bought this and I thought not sure I really need that take off mat thing.However now we have had some more "normal" british weather I realise how useful on of these is. On slightly longer grass take off's or on damp ground or even very dusty. This mat works really well keeping the underside of your mavic,with all its sensors and the camera gimble dry and free from dirt. I think the return to home may work even better too with such a distinctive footprint( tried it a couple times and it refound the mat).
The spring steel ring it contains has keept the mat in place each time I have used it, but it comes with pegs too if needed.There isa bit of knack to twisting and follding up the mat ,but a bit practise and it folds easily to go back into its bag.I now leave mine in the boot of my car just in case I encounter conditions that need it, but its light enough to carry in a rucksack with ease.

MyArmor Heightened Lengthened Extended Landing Gear Support Safe Landing Bracket Protector Guard for DJI Mavic Pro Drone, Grey
Offered by MyArmor

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recomended. For this price..... almost silly not to try them for yourself., 14 May 2017
I followed the many, general recomendations on You tube about leg extentions, and got myself this kit straight way with the mavic pro. I use them on every flight and find them very easy , with a little practice, to fit and remove. They definitely give very useful extra clearance when taking off and landing to help protect the camera gimble. The colour matches the mavic well and the compenents are very light but fit snugly. They do not seem to impede flight in any way. As the weather has been dry since I got my mavic ( 3 weeks now) I have not yet used the landing mat I also purchased as a precaution!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fascinated Drone Intelligent Battery Charger Car Charger 6A Output for DJI MAVIC PRO
Offered by Fascinated Drone

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth having one of these stored in your car., 14 May 2017
Does the job, easy to use, compact.The cable has the correct adaptor for the mavic battery and the charger body feels solid and not flimsey. Seems to me to be a good cheaper alternative to the Dji own brand one as it is only something I will use occasionally.

Lens Hood Anti-Glare Sun Shade Lens Guard Protector for DJI Mavic Pro Drone By Mibote (Grey)
Offered by Mibote-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very economic and valuable addition to your Mavic, 14 May 2017
Fits and blends very well with the Mavic.It does offer some useful screening at the sides and some protection. I found it easy to shave a little more off the inner top of the cover so that it does not appear in any shots even when the mavic tilts to go foward at speed.I fit it virtually all the time when flying.

SKYREAT DJI Mavic Pro Lens Filters Polarizer Multi-coated Series-4 Pack(UV/ND4PL/ND8PL/ND16PL)
Offered by SKYREAT

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Qualty and Good Value filter pack.Well worth considering for the Mavic, 14 May 2017
I am very pleased with these new design Skyreat filters.No one else had reviewed the new copper coloured design when I ordered so I was a bit cautious..However they are exactly as described and the case they come in is very good. I fit the mavic Gimble clamp before changing them and with a bit of practise have found them easy to fit.I am pleased to say they do not in any way interfere with the gimble calibration of the mavic on start up. ND filters are really essential to get the best out of the video function of the Mavic( only had mine 3 weeks!)I tried the Dji own brand ones which are extremly light and a bit fiddly but gave a good result....However the first time I tried to change them in the field the glass in the ND 8 disintegrated in my fingers and broke into many pieces, like a film of very thin brittle toffee might.I do not have big fingers and I try to be very , very careful.These Skyreat ones are cheaper than polar pro cinema ones and are much easier to fit and handle than the Dji ones. I am not sure yet about the polarising aspect as it depends on which rotional position you mount the filter. I tried looking through them with my naked eye, from my home, at some reflective surfaces( car windows and roofs) and found the spot where horizontal reflections were reduced and noted where the logo print was on the circumerfence of the filter body and I use that position when I fit the filter to the mavic.I have yet to have a go at shooting over water say, on a sunny day to see how they perform.They are incredibly light and do only weigh 1gram. I tried to photograph the mavic in flight with the filter on.
Comment Comment | Permalink

iPhone 6S Plus Case, TORRAS Ultra-Thin Case with [Free Tempered Glass Screen Protector], Simple Stylish Fully Protective Matt Cover for Apple iPhone 6 Plus/ iPhone 6S Plus 5.5"- Space Black
Offered by TORRAS Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as described !, 25 April 2017
Very pleased with this case, its light weight, fits verywell and has a nice soft feel,that helps give agood grip. Its verythin and adds very little bulk to the phone. Just what I had hoped for.

Powerextra Shoulder Bag Storage Carrying Case handbag for DJI Mavic Pro and Accessories
Offered by Powerextra UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little light and sturdy case, 21 April 2017
Very pleased,this is a great little case.I looked at quite a lot of options before going for this one.It is incredibly light weight, yet the inner foam is well cut and suitably firmish.I have fitted my new mavic , a spare battery, charger, lens sun hood, cables, plus other bits. I decided against the "fly more package" as the bag got quite a lot of poor reviews, glad I did as this one seems a much better option.I's much smaller than you think too, I think it could easily go in a rucksack or flight carry on suitcase.Oh yes..... no bad smell !

OULII Replacement Shaver Head for Philips RQ12 RQ10 RQ11 RQ32 Norelco SensoTouch 3D Bulk

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good substitute for more expensive options..., 13 Dec. 2016
Very poor replacement, bigger and bulkier than the original heads on my RQ10. It was not easy to the drive socket of the shaver body as seemed slightly too big, did manage eventually, did not give a very good shave, not particularly comfortable on the face either. In fairness ridiculously cheap, but helps prove you get what you pay for....not recomended

Orzly Night-Stand Support Stand with Slot for Apple Watch - Black
Orzly Night-Stand Support Stand with Slot for Apple Watch - Black
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent accessory for any apple watch owner., 17 Nov. 2016
This is a very neat little stand that makes it easy to store and charge your watch overnight while able to show the "night stand " time mode as illustrated. It fees solid yet very soft and smooth to the touch. Your own charger cable fits neatly and easily into it. Very good value accessory.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3