Profile for licia > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Sister Sister: A truly gripping psychological thriller
Sister Sister: A truly gripping psychological thriller

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 15 April 2017
Something different to what I normally read also first one ive read by sue fortin... Would I read another book of hers? Absolutely... I was gripped after the first chapter ...Excellent read...

His Kidnapper's Shoes
His Kidnapper's Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars His kidnappers shoes, 2 Mar. 2017
Excellent read wasn't to sure at the start but it got better as I continued to read.. Will definitely be keeping an ( eye out ) for more of Maggie James' books....

The Workhouse Children: A heartwarming saga
The Workhouse Children: A heartwarming saga

3.0 out of 5 stars The workhouse children, 12 Feb. 2017
An ok read but very predictable... I would say more suitable for teenagers... Couldn't wait to finish it once I started reading as I was rather bored ..

Institut Arnaud Rituel Corps Dry Oil Elixir 100ml
Institut Arnaud Rituel Corps Dry Oil Elixir 100ml
Offered by Cocooncenter France

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 6 Feb. 2017
Absolutely fantastic for dry hair and skin best product ive used for one heck of a long time would highly recommend ...

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars frustrating fun, 9 May 2015
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
As games go this has to be one of the best can't put it down so download and get playing

The Forgotten Daughter
The Forgotten Daughter

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful reading, 12 July 2014
One of the most gripping books I've ever read and I'm an avid reader.... Started it in the morning was so intrigued I couldn't put it down finished it the following morning at 1.30am... Going straight to amazon now to order monsoon memories.... Keep up the good work Renita.

A Thread Unbroken
A Thread Unbroken

5.0 out of 5 stars A thread unbroken, 11 May 2014
This review is from: A Thread Unbroken (Kindle Edition)
A new beginning of a new author...... well for me anyway as I'm an avid reader but lately found most books rather boring....so glad I found Kay Bratt and this is the fifth book I've read of hers also got three more downloaded ready to read.... fab fab reading keep up the good work.

Fractured
Fractured

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant reading, 17 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
As good a read as I've ever read.... I couldn't put the book down started it around 10am in between rushing here and there finally managing to finish it at 8.30pm.. would recommend to everyone over the age of 16... cannot wait for the next Dani Atkins book well done

Eloise
Eloise

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Eloise (Kindle Edition)
Friends told me this was a good book!!!!!! I found it difficult to read as i found it to be more suitable for a young teenager... I was hoping it would improve the more i read unfortunately it did not i was glad when i finished it as i don't like giving up a book once ive started.

The Island
The Island

5.0 out of 5 stars A book to be remembered, 29 July 2013
This review is from: The Island (Kindle Edition)
Couldn't put the book down a wonderful read of love, family values and unselfishness. Would recommend to everybody of all ages. Makes me want to to to greece for my next holiday.

Page: 1 | 2