Profile for Ms. Fiona Bee > Reviews

Content by Ms. Fiona Bee

Ms. Fiona Bee

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Jan. 2010
I have now been using this monitor everyday for 9 months - since my now 9 month old baby came home from hospital. I intend to continue using until the battery runs out.
We have had very few false alarms which have all been due to the monitor coming loose. I find I can sleep soundly knowing I will be alerted to any problems with my little boy's breathing. I would rather have 100 false alarms than not know if there was a problem.
I noted that 1 review mentioned how quiet the alarm is and when I tried mine out it started quite but became louder quite quickly - I am sure most people would be woken by it.
I would strongly recommend this product to any mum who like me needs a little bit of extra reassurance that baby is well.

Respisense Proactive Breathing Effort Monitor
Respisense Proactive Breathing Effort Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars A real comfort, 8 Jan. 2010
I have been using this monitor every single night since my baby was born and he is now 9 months - I intend to carry on using it until the battery runs out!
I have found it a great comfort to know it will alert me to problems with my little boy's breathing and have been able to sleep soundly because of it.
We have had very few false alarms and only when either the nappy has become very loose or more recently when my little boys nocturnal wriggling has dislodged the monitor altogether.
I am sure many mums are happy to just keep a close eye on baby but for any like me who feel the need for extra reassurance I would strongly recommend this monitor, expensive but certainly money well spent!

Sassy 618 - Bumble Bites Teether
Sassy 618 - Bumble Bites Teether
Offered by Sukiyaki JP

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 13 Nov. 2009
My baby enjoys biting the different textures and is always surprised by the buzzing wing.
Something different for him to bite on during the long teething process!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended for weaning, 12 Nov. 2009
I have used this mouli to make food for my baby who was being weaned.
The 3 different sized blades makes it possible to make both smooth and course purees which are ideal for gradually introducing different foods to baby.
It is ideal for preparing Annabelle Karmel dishes.

Emma Jane 371 Sleep/Nursing Bra, 40 Black
Emma Jane 371 Sleep/Nursing Bra, 40 Black
Offered by Ana Wiz Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok for the money, 3 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Sleep/Nursing Bra 371 (Apparel)
Found wearing 'bra' comfortable but did not wash very well and breast pads were not kept in place so leaks were not kept in check! Good access for feeding though.

Galt Toys Farm Playnest
Galt Toys Farm Playnest

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable!, 3 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Galt Toys Farm Playnest (Toy)
We were given our 'nest' and have found it one of the best gifts we received. Our baby learned to sit up unaided in it at just 5 months and loves playing with his toys in it or just sitting and looking around.
He has nearly learned to climb out now so I can see we won't be able to use it for much longer but it has been fabulous!

Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer
Tippitoes Doorway Bouncer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 3 Nov. 2009
My baby loves this. It keeps him happy and safe and we love to see him enjoying some freedom. I would recommend this to anyone with a baby from about 4 months.

Lamaze Spin & Explore Garden Gym
Lamaze Spin & Explore Garden Gym

2.0 out of 5 stars limited use, 3 Nov. 2009
I bought this as my little boy is reluctant to spend time on his tummy. I hoped this would encourage him but he seemed to find it quite frightening and would only stay on it for a couple of minutes. Very expensive for the use we have had - even friends' babies aren't keen