Profile for Sue Ryan > Reviews

Content by Sue Ryan

Sue Ryan "tomandsue"

GORE BIKE WEAR TLPOWS Women's POWER LADY 3.0 Tights short+, black/jazzy pink size M

5.0 out of 5 stars best ladies cycle shorts I've ever had - I also ..., 8 Dec. 2016
best ladies cycle shorts I've ever had - I also have some bibs the same. Very comfortable over long distances - good fit too

GORE BIKE WEAR Women's 3/4 Road Cycling Tights, Seat Padding, GORE Selected Fabrics, POWER LADY 3.0 Tights 3/4+, Size 38, Black, TLPOWQ

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the best cycling pants I have bought in 30 years of ..., 30 Aug. 2016
These are the best cycling pants I have bought in 30 years of cycling. I've now bought the same ones with a bib

Samsung 350V5C 15.6-inch Laptop (Silver) - (Intel Core i5 3210M 2.5GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 750GB HDD, DVDSM DL, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 9 Feb. 2013
Bought this for my grand daughter (aged 13). She loves it - its very user friendly. She uses it for loads of things - photography, homework, social interaction, games etc etc.