Profile for PipMarie > Reviews

10m white universal satellite & aerial cable kit with satellite & coax adaptors
10m white universal satellite & aerial cable kit with satellite & coax adaptors
Offered by The One Stop Sat Shop ®

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Aug. 2013
I ordered this cable on the eve of 19th August and received it on 21st August! Properly packaged and exactly as described, it fitted my Virginmedia digibox perfectly. It works well and has given me the freedom to move the digibox around on the shelves (Virginmedia failed to account for this when fitting). I can't fault this at all.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 Sept. 2012
I have been using this product to help rebalance my hormones. I have PCOS, and after using progestin-based contraceptives have found that I am suffering the effects of oestrogen dominance. I have been using the cream for two weeks and already I have noticed a big increase in energy levels, reduction in waist size and generally feel better. Great product.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 6, 2013 6:48 PM BST

George And The Dragon
George And The Dragon
by Christopher Wormell

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect story, 25 Sept. 2012
This review is from: George And The Dragon (Paperback)
My three kids have all loved this book, and it is still one of my favourites. It's unusual that I still feel affection for a book that I've had to read millions of times, over the course of 6 years (so far), but I still love it. I have bought it for several friends' children also, and people genuinely adore this book.

Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One WiFi Printer for Print, Copy and Scan
Kodak ESP C310 All-In-One WiFi Printer for Print, Copy and Scan

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again, 25 Sept. 2012
I bought this printer just over a year ago (2 days out of warranty) and the printhead needs replacing, which is going to cost about half the original price of the printer. Alternatively, Kodak has offered me 30% off of a new Kodak printer through their on-line store, which I'm just not interested in. I have bought more cartridges for this printer than I have ever bought for any previous printer over a similar period of time, and I've had HP, Epson and Canon in the past. It works out no cheaper, and much more stressful, as you never know when the ink will run out. I have to buy 2 sets of cartridges at a time, otherwise I'd be forever on here or at the shops buying replacements. It's not even a good printer in terms of quality or reliability. Pages get caught up, lines appear throughout documents despite regular "maintenance" and the wireless element was always disrupted by software updates.
Quite honestly, more hassle than it's worth.

LEGO Ninjago 2255: Sensei Wu
LEGO Ninjago 2255: Sensei Wu
Offered by eToys2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Great new area for lego gameplay, 8 Jan. 2012
This review is from: LEGO Ninjago 2255: Sensei Wu (Toy)
The Ninjago spin-jitzu lego is good for introducing a new way of playing with lego. It combines the feel of the collectable playground fads with the knowledge that you can still combine it with the rest of the lego collection when the fad is over.

Lego Star Wars Mad Libs
Lego Star Wars Mad Libs
by Roger Price

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for rainy afternoons, 8 Jan. 2012
My 10yr old son enjoyed this very much. It was good for getting him to think about nouns, verbs and adjectives outside of a school environment. It kept him occupied for a couple of afternoons, and it was nice that others could dip in and out of it too. Not his favourite way of passing the time, but definitely a good one.

The Secret Show - Volume 1: The Uzz Files [DVD]
The Secret Show - Volume 1: The Uzz Files [DVD]
Dvd ~ The Secret Show

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for everyone, 8 Jan. 2012
This DVD has been played more than any other in our house and we've had it for quite some time now, yet we never tire of it. The animation is beautifully stylized, the humour is sharp and multi-levelled, and the characters are vibrant and appealing. It's a shame that there aren't more shows like this.
It's truly brilliant and as a result I've bought this DVD for several friends (both with and without children).

The Challenge of Samukai! (Ninjago (Quality Paper))
The Challenge of Samukai! (Ninjago (Quality Paper))
by Greg Farshtey

5.0 out of 5 stars On behalf of a 7yr old, 8 Jan. 2012
My 7yr old son says "It was a Ninja-spinning-fighting-skeletons success!" Basically, he loved it and we've now pre-ordered the next in the series. Even though my son loves to read books with full-page text, and he can be a bit picky about easier-to-read books, he clearly didn't feel as though he was reading something that was dumbed down, despite there being less words. It's great that he's been introduced to a different form of intelligent story-telling, which incorporates artwork without losing depth of plot and characterisation. It probably wouldn't be something I would choose to read, but I'm not the target audience for this. My son loved it, and that's the important thing.

Amazon.co.uk Print Gift Card (generic design)
Amazon.co.uk Print Gift Card (generic design)
Price: £1,000.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described., 15 Dec. 2011
Easy to order and print out, this is a great last minute present idea. No stress or fuss. I will definitely be using this service again.

Kre-o Transformers Starscream Toy
Kre-o Transformers Starscream Toy
Offered by Gameseek

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as Lego, 15 Dec. 2011
The Kre-o bricks are better quality than many of the older style Lego-compatible bricks, but the finish isn't as perfect as Lego. They click together well though, and the toy is sturdy. The instructions were good in many respects, but they could have been clearer about the distinction between light grey, dark grey and black bricks. This caused a little confusion for my 7 year old, but it was easy to resolve. Overall, a good buy.

Page: 1 | 2