Profile for Mwansa Mumba > Reviews

Content by Mwansa Mumba

Mwansa Mumba

Page: 1 | 2
Bake Me a Cake: There's always time for cake (Good Housekeeping)
Bake Me a Cake: There's always time for cake (Good Housekeeping)
by Good Housekeeping Institute

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 15 Oct. 2014
I love this book, the recipes are easy to follow and taste great. The best part as far as am concerned is the nutritional information included for each recipe at the back per portion, for someone with a sweet tooth and trying to lose weight this is very helpful.

Mountain Warehouse Womens Active Running Fitness Sports Bra Crop Top Exercise Dance Yoga Gym Sports Purple 10
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 15 Oct. 2014
It's a bit tight fitting but the quality is good

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, 22 Aug. 2014
I would have given this shoe a five star rating but for the sizing, am a size five and this was slightly big, maybe a four or four and half would be have been better. Otherwise they are high quality and comfortable, but I love really high shoes and these are exactly that. Would not recommend if you are not used to high heels.

Omron Walking Style One 2.1 Pedometer - Black/Grey
Omron Walking Style One 2.1 Pedometer - Black/Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 31 Oct. 2013
I decided to give this product a five because I have had it for a while and it works well, it's easy to operate, and clips on easily to your clothes.

It does what i need it for, I can easily check the steps done in a day as well as the calories burnt, I have not had any problems with it to date and will definateltt consider buying from them the mext time i need a pedometer

KRISP PVC PU Leather Panelled Gold Studded Tote Shopper Shoulder Handbag 14685
KRISP PVC PU Leather Panelled Gold Studded Tote Shopper Shoulder Handbag 14685

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, 16 Oct. 2013
I love this bag, looks exactly like the picture and as described by the seller, it's just the right size and goes with anything, i use it for work myself and the bag is strong. I am definately intend to get another maybe different colour this time cause I bought black.

Belted Sequin Embellished Pleated Chiffon Batwing Tunic Dress Party Evening 3312

4.0 out of 5 stars Good top, 16 Oct. 2013
I gave this a 4 because I discovered that the sizes are little misleading, I usually wear medium or large so i bought a medium/large and the top was too big for me and i had to give a friend. Other than this it is as described and looks really good and can also be worn during the day depending on the occassion.

I would just advise to be carefull when selecting the size.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 12, 2013 3:50 PM GMT

Elila Plus Size Wirefree Full Coverage Jacquard Embroidered Bra (Nude, 36 I)
Elila Plus Size Wirefree Full Coverage Jacquard Embroidered Bra (Nude, 36 I)
Offered by AmpleBosom

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, 22 Aug. 2013
I Have struggled to find a bra that can support by bosom for a long time, this was the perfect solution for me. I do not have to worry about running as I have adequate support, I was not sure about the sizing after reading all the reviews but I stuck with my measurement and my 36J was perfect fit for me.

Definitely intend to go back for more.

Cook Yourself Thin: The Delicious Way to Drop a dress Size
Cook Yourself Thin: The Delicious Way to Drop a dress Size
by Harry Eastwood

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the book, 22 Aug. 2013
I liked the recipes in the book, they do not taste like "trying to lose weight" food. The only problem I found with the book was that I had to keep referring back Google on alternative names for some of the ingredients as they did not use common names for some of them.

I would definitely recommend the book to anyone who would like to drop a few pounds and still enjoy their food or would like to eat healthy.

Womens Black Suede Wedges Ladies Strappy Platform Shoes With Shoefashionista Boutique Bag (Black Suede) (5 UK / 38 EU)
Offered by shoeFashionista

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 13 Aug. 2013
The only reason am giving this a 3 is the shoe is not comfortable when walking.

I usually wear high heels and find wedges to be comfortable but this is not the case with this shoe, I find myself always thinking when am about to stand up as I have nearly twisted my ankles on a number of occasions.

Other than that, it's a beautiful shoe and looks just as the pictures and the sizing is fine as it fits and am a size five, would not recommend this to people not used to high heels.

Skinny Bitch
Skinny Bitch
by Rory Freedman

3.0 out of 5 stars Okey, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Skinny Bitch (Paperback)
It's ok if you want to make some life changing decisions, but I think its mostly suited to Americans, most chapters are not relevant if you are Zambian.

Page: 1 | 2