Profile for Mr. K. MCDERMOTT > Reviews

Content by Mr. K. MCDERMOTT

Mr. K. MCDERMOTT

Page: 1 | 2
Betron Apple Certified Lightning Connector, Durable Charger Cable for iPhone, iPad, iPod, iPad Mini, 1Meters - Black
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect cable for charging my iphone in my car, 25 Sept. 2017
Perfect. Arrived quickly, well packaged and ideal for my intended use of a iphone charging cable for my car. The cable itself is very robust and styling matches my car interior really well.

Anker Lightning to USB iPhone Cable 3ft / 0.9m High Life Span Cable with Compact Connector Head for iPhone 7 / 6s / 6 / SE / 5s and More (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value product, 14 Oct. 2014
Great value spare cable for my iPhone 5C, allowing me to have one at work and home.

Make Us Dream: The Story of Liverpool's 2013/14 Season
Make Us Dream: The Story of Liverpool's 2013/14 Season
by John Gibbons

5.0 out of 5 stars Tremendous souvenir of a great season!, 14 Oct. 2014
Fantastic memento of a wonderful season for Liverpool FC. A vivid portrait of a joyous few months as an LFC fan!

Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bryan Cranston
Offered by BAZZMEDIA

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful series – must-watch!, 14 Oct. 2014
Finally bit the bullet and purchased this after hearing so many good things about the series. Delighted with it. Just the right balance of drama, comedy, violence and darkness. My first box set binging experience!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, 2 Jun. 2014
Brilliant fit. Great style – colour as per photo. I love it and will definitely be back for more of the same!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans but never a 32 inch waist!, 2 Jun. 2014
I own several pairs of St George by Duffer jeans, so took a chance ordering this pair online, thinking that my usual 32 Short measurements would be OK. Unfortunately, they are extremely small and there was no way I was getting into them. I have returned the jeans and purchased the same style as 34 Short (after trying them on in Debenhams). Great jeans, but I would make sure you have checked out the sizing thoroughly before ordering your pair.

Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapter
Offered by Prestigio Plaza

5.0 out of 5 stars P, 27 May 2014
Exactly what we were after to combat Apple's insistence on making new tech incompatible with the previous generation! Arrived promptly and exactly as described. Perfect.

Hawkeye Volume 2: Little Hits (Marvel Now)
Hawkeye Volume 2: Little Hits (Marvel Now)
by David Aja

5.0 out of 5 stars Birthday present – well received, 7 April 2014
This was a present for my brother, who I had already purchased Vol. 1 for Christmas. It arrived promptly and in great condition (obviously a key factor for any gift). Thanks a million!

The Next Day Extra (Collector's Edition)
The Next Day Extra (Collector's Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Birthday Gift, 7 April 2014
Well worth the wait – this version of the album comes with the extra bonus material (extra tracks and videos) and is beautifully packaged/designed throughout. Must buy for any Bowie fan.

Jack & Jones Vintage Pack Nylon Jacket Black - M (38-40in)
Jack & Jones Vintage Pack Nylon Jacket Black - M (38-40in)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, quality garment, 7 April 2014
I have purchased a few Jack & Jones garments in the past, so was confident that the fit would be good. I rarely purchase clothing online (apart from the odd t-shirt), but was very happy to receive this jacket promptly and in perfect condition to my local locker and am very happy with the coat. Thanks a million!

Page: 1 | 2