Profile for pamela angus > Reviews

Lanner Oak Bedside Table
Offered by Homeward Bound Interiors

5.0 out of 5 stars No more flat packs for me!, 21 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Lanner Oak Bedside Table
very solid piece of furniture for a reasonable price. It is great to have it delivered ready made as I have had to pay joiners to make up some of the flat packs I have bought in the past. Believe me this is the best and cheapest option. Looks first class. Sadly it is for a friend of mine. I know she will love it. highly recommend.

Mallon® Geneva Women Retro Dial Analog Quartz Wrist Watch Mint-Green
Mallon® Geneva Women Retro Dial Analog Quartz Wrist Watch Mint-Green
Offered by Malloom®

5.0 out of 5 stars nice timepeice, 31 Dec. 2015
The watch was a gift but I was very pleased with the lovely finish and good quality. the price was very reasonable too.

Lily Flowers Pattern Metal Foldable Purse Handbag Hook Table Hanger
Lily Flowers Pattern Metal Foldable Purse Handbag Hook Table Hanger
Offered by Universal Color

5.0 out of 5 stars handy gadget, 31 Dec. 2015
lovely little gadget . I bought these as little stocking fillers and they were delighted with them. A very unusual gift.

OUO Women Girls Watch with Jump Elk Printed Analogue Display and Red Leather Strap
Offered by OUO INTERNATIONAL

5.0 out of 5 stars great Christmas time piece., 23 Nov. 2015
I am so thrilled with this watch I bought for my niece. It is just as it is in the picture. A cute reindeer on the face and a lovely red soft leather strap.
It is also lovely packaged . The watch is secured over a little cushion which is lying in a beautiful presentation box. For the price I paid I did not expect this watch to look so classy and well presented. I would definitely recommend this product. You will not be disappointed. Delivery was also speedy considering the long journey. Well done.

Willow Tree Holy Family Memory Box
Willow Tree Holy Family Memory Box

5.0 out of 5 stars very collectable, 19 Nov. 2015
This was a gift but the receiver collects this pottery and I am sure she will be delighted with it. very well packed and presented.

Ladies Long Sleeved V-Neck Brushed Nightdress. Pale Aqua With Ivory Lace. Sizes 12-14 16-18 20-22 (20-22, AQUA)

5.0 out of 5 stars nightdress., 19 Nov. 2015
this was a gift so I cannot say too much about it, but I was pleased with the look of the nightdress.

Gor Pets Outdoor Worcester Coat, 16-inch, Green
Gor Pets Outdoor Worcester Coat, 16-inch, Green
Offered by benjamin & Binkys pet boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars posh pooch, 19 Nov. 2015
This is a lovely coat. very soft on the inside and waterproof on the outside. It looks very stylish on my Manchester terrier. would recommend . price is very reasonable too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty in purple, 17 Nov. 2015
very nice jumper. I would say more for casual wear than formal. a bit bulkier than I expected but still a lovely jumper. I like the hemline which is slightly curved.

A Heartwarming Christmas: A Boxed Set of Twelve Sweet Holiday Romances
A Heartwarming Christmas: A Boxed Set of Twelve Sweet Holiday Romances

5.0 out of 5 stars warm and cosy stories, 17 Nov. 2015
This was a super set of books. Nice warm cosy stories for Christmas, leaving you with a festive feeling.

Clear Plastic Carpet Protector Runner 15ft Long Heavy Duty Guard Protects Carpets Vinyl Flooring
Offered by West Derby Carpets Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 4 Oct. 2015
does the job but have to constantly straighten the runner as it crumples at the sides.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6