Profile for Ketts > Reviews

Content by Ketts

Ketts

Duronic TVB103M Super Heavy Duty Premium Lockable Black Universal 33"-65" LCD/Plasma/LED/3D/4K TV Wall Mount Bracket Tilt with [Security Locking Bar] - Max VESA 600 x 400
Offered by DURONIC

4.0 out of 5 stars Flexible, 29 July 2011
I would highly recommend this item for a couple of reasons: It is well constructed, it's simple to install, there are more than enough bolts and screws to fit most walls and TVs. Once installed it is very sturdy; it will easily hold on to the biggest TVs. It's only real downside is the aesthetics - you need a big TV to hide it because it's not the prettiest fixing. I installed a 32" LCD TV on this one and it only just hides the vertical TV mounts. From the side, you'll not hide the wall bracket unless less you make it less visible, say, by mounting on a dark wall or painting it. I would think carefully if I had a smaller LED TV too - I think the TVs slender looks might get spoiled this slighly bloated bracket.

The free cleaner that came with my order is a nice touch - so is the tiny spirit level, which I didn't spot until I'd finished. The lag bolts in this kit are great! They fit into wood studs and brick walls easily and will hold up anything if used properly.

Tips: You'll need a universal wrench or the right sized spanner to get the bolts in.

Falk Claas Celtis 426RX Tractor and Trailer Ride-on
Falk Claas Celtis 426RX Tractor and Trailer Ride-on
Offered by bablobablo7

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly Manufactured, 28 Dec. 2010
I recommend that you leave this one of your list. From the start, this is a difficult item to construct - a hammer and some brute force are required just to put the trailer wheels on. The vague instructions provided on one side of a single piece of A4 paper look like they have been drawn on then photocopied. When I tried to fit the steering rod to the steering wheel, I discovered that there was a vitally important hole missing in the steel rod that would have allowed the wheel to be fixed correctly. After a few minutes of head scratching, I took a step back and looked on in amazement that I'd bothered to purchase such a poorly made and overpriced pile of plastic junk. It's on its way back. There a many other well made, cheaper toys out there which are less work and ultimately keep the kids happy. Look for those, not this one. I made a bad choice here, don't do the same.

Morphy Richards Cafe Mattino 47070 Programmable Filter Coffee Maker - Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Follow others' advice, 8 May 2010
A great little machine. If you follow the manufacturer instructions and run the machine on water a few times, you won't have a problem with coffee taste tainted with plastic. I also took the advice of another user and on the third wash cycle added fresh lemon juice to the water, let it stand for a hour then run the lemon water through. I like its compactness; it fits snugly in the corner of my kitchen worktop and looks good with other appliances. The clock and timer are a doddle to use. I set mine the night before to make fresh coffee first thing in the morning; I just love the smell wafting through the house as you get ready for work...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 6:52 PM GMT

Belkin 2-N-1 USB 2.0 7-Port Hub
Belkin 2-N-1 USB 2.0 7-Port Hub

3.0 out of 5 stars Reliable, but poor design., 16 Nov. 2009
I've always trusted Belkin products. They are generally always reliable (I've only every had one USB Hub fail on me) and this unit is no exception. The only real issue I have with it is the poor design. Great, you can split it up and use the 4 port bit elsewhere, as the pack shot shows, but when would you do that? To my mind, you would either use the unit split in two permanently or fixed together permenantly. If you decide to use it split up, then you can get neater 4 port units as this one seems a little flimsy. Fixed together; now this is where the poor design shows. Imagine what it looks like when, like me, you have all seven ports used up - pretty untidy I can tell you - and it doesn't want to sit flat either because the base it made of such light plastic. Then you come to removing one of the cables from the 4 port bit. You have to hold it down like an angry ferret to make sure you don't accidentally unplug the whole unit, which is not always happy to be touched. The idea is good, Belkin, but it needs to be built better. For those who want a more permenant USB setup, get a standard 7 port unit; this one falls short.