Profile for bluetetty > Reviews

Content by bluetetty

bluetetty "bluetetty" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Single Light Switch Surround Acrylic Finger Plate Panel Socket - 59 COLOURS - 25% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 2 OR MORE
Offered by Plastic Online Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Mar. 2017
Bought these to hide some lumpy plasterwork and torn paper around the switch. Did the job.

MSR 10L Water Storage Drom Bag with Fill Handle - Black, 34x60cm
MSR 10L Water Storage Drom Bag with Fill Handle - Black, 34x60cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for camping, 21 Jun. 2016
This is our third one of these. Great for camping. Our first one we use only for water which we boil for washing as I used Milton, thinking I was doing the right thing sterilising it. Unfortunately it left a taste. I put some nail varnish on the screw closure to identify it. The other two are for drinking water. They are heavy when full but easy to use. Rinse well after use and make sure they are dry before putting away.I hang mine up and water can linger at the bottom.

Midnight In Malmö: The Fourth Inspector Anita Sundström Mystery (Inspector Anita Sundström Mysteries Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enoyable, 9 April 2015
I enjoyed Book no 4. It was an easy read. Bit puzzled about Moburg as he is a completely changed character from the last book. No sleeping on the job!. Looking forward to other books in this series.

The Friendly Swede Replaceable Tip Hybrid Stylus (3 Pack), Hot Pink, Light Blue and Purple
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 3 Feb. 2015
Easy to use. Much better than fat fingers. Arrived quickly and are very stylish.I like that you can get replacement tips.

Bangkok App (Kayle Trilogy Book 2)
Bangkok App (Kayle Trilogy Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars entertaining read, 26 Jan. 2015
Second in a trilogy. Story is not heavy . However there are loads of spelling mistakes and even one of the characters Kayle becomes Kane towards the end of the book. Will buy the last book in the series when it becomes available.

Kipling Women's Delphin Shoulder Bag K15061900 Black
Kipling Women's Delphin Shoulder Bag K15061900 Black
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart little bag, 17 Jan. 2014
This is a very smart little bag. Not very large but I can get my wallet and kindle in which is what i wanted. No room for anything else.

Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS)
Cradle of Rome 2 (Nintendo DS)
Offered by destinationtoys

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the game but the bonus tools don't work, 17 Jan. 2014
I bought this game as a replacement for Cradle of Rome . It arrived quickly. I love the game and think it is better than Cradle of Rome. However none of the bonus tools work which will be a problem as the game progresses to more difficult levels. This is a fault of the game not the Seller. I will still play the game but don't expect to get very far. I am presently in Epoch 2.

Cradle Of Rome (Nintendo DS)
Cradle Of Rome (Nintendo DS)
Offered by PARTYGAMES UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Crashes at level 31, 10 Dec. 2013
I have had this game since it came out and have played it through to the end many times. Now it has stuck on level 31 and I have tried everything to get it going again with no success. I am disappointed but I suppose i have had my moneys worth. Might replace it with Cradle of Rome 2. A much loved game RIP

Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed (PC DVD)
Need for Speed: Shift 2 Unleashed (PC DVD)

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing, 1 Aug. 2012
I have enjoyed shift1 very much , but shift2 is not quite in the same league. A driving game is all about the feel of the game and this does not match the playability feel of the previous game. The patch has been applied and I use a force steering wheel but it is still a little disapointing. The idea behind the game is good and the graphics are excellent , even though I may be a little disappointed I still want to go and see if I can do better and give it another try. So buy if you like these sort of games but not as a prime example of the genre like shift1 or grand prix legends from old.

We Will Remember Them (Standard CD Album)
We Will Remember Them (Standard CD Album)

5.0 out of 5 stars we will remeber them, 19 Oct. 2010
I listened to this CD and wept. It is a poignant way to remeber the fallen of all conflicts. Every one should buy it. In the name of the title "We will remember them"

Page: 1 | 2