Profile for Miss Rebecca Downs > Reviews

Think Posh Ivory/White Luxury Wedding Flock Keepsake Gift Box, Medium
Think Posh Ivory/White Luxury Wedding Flock Keepsake Gift Box, Medium
Offered by Unravel A Gift

3.0 out of 5 stars Did the job., 30 April 2014
Used this to give some proofs to a client, for the money it was good quality. Very happy with the delivery.

Rotary Gents Gold Plated Leather Strap Watch GS02375/01
Rotary Gents Gold Plated Leather Strap Watch GS02375/01
Offered by Chapelle

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotary, 2 Feb. 2014
I didn't buy this through Amazon, but having seen a few reviews while looking for another watch as a present I saw how badly this brilliant watch had fared I was a bit surprised!

I had previously gone through 2 Bulova quartz watches, which while kept great time, had poor build quality and both fell to pieces within a year. So I decided to spend a little more on a reputable brand...

A common complaint is that is stops ticking! That is because it is a mechanical watch and need winding up and it does you need to wind it up every morning! Unscrew the crown and give it 5 or 6 turns away from you, the spring lasts about 36hrs, so every morning keeps on top of it.

It is described at automatic but that function requires you to really move throughout the day, so don't rely on it just treat it like a completely manual winder and it will do great.

It keeps fantastic time, very accurate, I probably have to readjust it once a month as it drifts out by about a minute or so.

I use this everyday for all tasks like washing up, moving furniture etc and I haven't had a problem.

My one complaint would be that the day function button can be changed without having to unscrew the crown, so I sometime think its the wrong day because it has been pressed by accident.

Still very happy 9 months later.